posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Whistling...

OzOne wrote:
Just watched a great show on whistling....

Interesting they noted that whistling is illegal in CA, MI and FL
because it can be used as a code.....interesting, but what's more
interesting is this

http://funny.zeeblum.com/2006/12/30/...tate-by-state/

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

Heck, it's agasint the law to be a meteorologist in MI, too....because
you're not allowed to gorecast, prognosticate. or tell fortunes. My Dad
always had a hoot about that he was a Fereral employee doing an illegal
trade in MI...we always whistled there, too...noone ever arrested us for
it...I think they let those laws stand just as curiosities...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote
Thank you for seeing the funny side as it was intended...Joe got all
agressive , must be the military training :-)

You just don't get it, do you? Joe's a patriotic American like me. Joe
doesn't like some stupid foreigner sticking his nose in where it doesn't
belong and I don't care for it either. Pay attention to what's going on
where you live and butt out of our affairs. In other words:
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
OzOne wrote

Thank you for seeing the funny side as it was intended...Joe got all
agressive , must be the military training :-)

You just don't get it, do you? Joe's a patriotic American like me. Joe
doesn't like some stupid foreigner sticking his nose in where it doesn't
belong and I don't care for it either. Pay attention to what's going on
where you live and butt out of our affairs. In other words:
MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

Cheers,
Ellen

You're both flaming lemmings...running towards a cliff...blind
patriotism is just that...blind...you won't even see the ledge before
you go over...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote:
OzOne wrote:
Just watched a great show on whistling....

Interesting they noted that whistling is illegal in CA,
MI and FL
because it can be used as a code.....interesting, but
what's more
interesting is this

http://funny.zeeblum.com/2006/12/30/...tate-by-state/

Oz1...of the 3 twins. I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

Heck, it's agasint the law to be a meteorologist in MI,
too....because you're not allowed to gorecast,
prognosticate. or tell fortunes. My Dad always had a hoot
about that he was a Fereral employee doing an illegal
trade in MI...we always whistled there, too...noone ever
arrested us for it...I think they let those laws stand
just as curiosities...

That and it's probably too expensive to mess with them!

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Seahag" wrote in message

"katy" wrote:
OzOne wrote:
Just watched a great show on whistling....

Interesting they noted that whistling is illegal in CA, MI and FL
because it can be used as a code.....interesting, but what's more
interesting is this

http://funny.zeeblum.com/2006/12/30/...tate-by-state/

Oz1...of the 3 twins. I welcome you to crackerbox palace,
We've been expecting you.

Heck, it's agasint the law to be a meteorologist in MI, too....because
you're not allowed to gorecast, prognosticate. or tell fortunes. My Dad
always had a hoot about that he was a Fereral employee doing an illegal
trade in MI...we always whistled there, too...noone ever arrested us for
it...I think they let those laws stand just as curiosities...

That and it's probably too expensive to mess with them!

Seahag

Do you have a new "vulture" yet?

--
jlrogers±³©

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"jlrogers±³©" wrote:
"Seahag" wrote:

That and it's probably too expensive to mess with them!

Do you have a new "vulture" yet?

No, I look at them occasionally, but life is simpler with
just my doggie-boy.

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote
Heh heh,,,Ellen, you partiotic American you.....can you plese try and
convince your Govt that they should stop sticking their noses in other
peoples business , if it upsets you so much.

So sorry, I can't do that. I can't do that for one good reason. And it's the
very reason why you're constantly standing on the sidelines taking pot shots. Listen
up because I'm only gonna say this once....

MIGHT MAKES RIGHT! :-o~

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
OzOne wrote

Heh heh,,,Ellen, you partiotic American you.....can you plese try and
convince your Govt that they should stop sticking their noses in other
peoples business , if it upsets you so much.

So sorry, I can't do that. I can't do that for one good reason. And it's the
very reason why you're constantly standing on the sidelines taking pot shots. Listen
up because I'm only gonna say this once....

MIGHT MAKES RIGHT! :-o~

Cheers,
Ellen

That's about the stupidest thing that's ever come out of your mouth
(located on the anterior regions of your body, BTW)...that would mean
every schoolyard bully, every gang leader, any crook or criminal who can
get away with something, rules the roost. The Arthurian concept of that
phrase carried a mich different connotation than what you assume it to mean.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote
That's about the stupidest thing that's ever come out of your mouth (located on the anterior regions of your body,
BTW)...that would mean every schoolyard bully, every gang leader, any crook or criminal who can get away with
something, rules the roost. The Arthurian concept of that phrase carried a mich different connotation than what you
assume it to mean.

Most people's mouth is on the anterior part of their bodies. So what's wrong
with mine being there too? He hee! Maybe you really meant to say *posterior*?
But we all make mistakes so think nothing of it, Katy. Your excused.
Might makes right is one of those natural laws. You can think it doesn't happen
but it does. History shows it's true time after time.... The bully's gonna rule until
a bigger bully comes along and kicks his butt. That's a fact.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message

MIGHT MAKES RIGHT! :-o~

Cheers,
Ellen

That's about the stupidest thing that's ever come out of

your mouth
(located on the anterior regions of your body, BTW)...that

would mean
every schoolyard bully, every gang leader, any crook or

criminal who can
get away with something, rules the roost.

They do, untill the local authority does something to them.
That authority has more might than they do.

The Arthurian concept of that
phrase carried a mich different connotation than what you

assume it to mean.

Man made laws are enforced by police, who have the 'right by
might' due to their guns.The courts uphold these laws
because the gov't gave them the right to do so. The gov't
has more 'right by might' because they control the military.

SBV

Whistling... Joe ASA 2 January 8th 07 02:40 AM
Whistling... JonBoy ASA 0 January 7th 07 03:26 PM
Tora Tora Tora Joe ASA 4 September 1st 06 04:03 AM