posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Whistling...

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"katy" wrote

That's about the stupidest thing that's ever come out of your mouth (located on the anterior regions of your body,
BTW)...that would mean every schoolyard bully, every gang leader, any crook or criminal who can get away with
something, rules the roost. The Arthurian concept of that phrase carried a mich different connotation than what you
assume it to mean.

Most people's mouth is on the anterior part of their bodies. So what's wrong
with mine being there too? He hee! Maybe you really meant to say *posterior*?

Nope...that's not what I meant...I meant the little bitty thingy that
lives...oh..never mind...you'll just cry...

But we all make mistakes so think nothing of it, Katy. Your excused.
Might makes right is one of those natural laws.

Bullroar,,,

You can think it doesn't happen
but it does. History shows it's true time after time.... The bully's gonna rule until
a bigger bully comes along and kicks his butt. That's a fact.

Tell that to Ghandi...

Cheers,
Ellen

Whistling... Joe ASA 2 January 8th 07 02:40 AM
Whistling... JonBoy ASA 0 January 7th 07 03:26 PM
Tora Tora Tora Joe ASA 4 September 1st 06 04:03 AM