posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default This looks like old Tom....

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image..._after_203.jpg

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I've noted your later replies to other post but nothing to the
Challenge.

Afraid or impossible to do?

You've posted pictures before, why not now? If you own a boat, as you
content, then why not a picture on it. I have.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote
You've posted pictures before, why not now? If you own a boat, as you
content, then why not a picture on it. I have.

I posted the link to my boat picture more than once. Maybe you missed it.
Here it is again just for you, Tom. It's only a day sailing boat and maybe a
weekend now and then. http://www.badongo.com/pic/293242 viewed 125 times....

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"Thom Stewart" wrote

You've posted pictures before, why not now? If you own a boat, as you
content, then why not a picture on it. I have.

I posted the link to my boat picture more than once. Maybe you missed it.
Here it is again just for you, Tom. It's only a day sailing boat and maybe a
weekend now and then. http://www.badongo.com/pic/293242 viewed 125 times....

Cheers,
Ellen

Have trouble comprehending the word "on"?
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote

Have trouble comprehending the word "on"?

No but what difference does it make if I'm standing or sitting on it or standing in front of it?
I can get on any boat and somebody can take a picture and I can say it's my boat. It doesn't prove
anything being on a boat.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"katy" wrote

Have trouble comprehending the word "on"?

No but what difference does it make if I'm standing or sitting on it or standing in front of it?
I can get on any boat and somebody can take a picture and I can say it's my boat. It doesn't prove
anything being on a boat.

Cheers,
Ellen

Diesn't prove anything standing in front of oe, either....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Photoshop can be your friend.
Isn't it strange that the ripples don't match on both sides of the picture?
Or was Katy correct.............it's the coppertone/oil from when you took a
dip (dump?) just before the picture was taken?
Oh yeah! Thom wrote:
"If you own a boat, as you content, then why not a picture on it."
Notice the word "on"? I didn't think you would.
Even bob**** could produce a picture of "himself" ON a boat. What's YOUR
problem?

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"Thom Stewart" wrote
You've posted pictures before, why not now? If you own a boat, as you
content, then why not a picture on it. I have.

I posted the link to my boat picture more than once. Maybe you missed
it.
Here it is again just for you, Tom. It's only a day sailing boat and maybe
weekend now and then. http://www.badongo.com/pic/293242 viewed 125
times....

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"JonBoy" wrote
"If you own a boat, as you content, then why not a picture on it."
Notice the word "on"? I didn't think you would.

Your gonna eat those words towards the end of the week, JonBoy. smirks
But people don't sit or stand or live *on* a boat they sit or stand or live *in* a boat.
People who sail know that. I guess that means you don't? Sail, I mean.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"JonBoy" wrote

"If you own a boat, as you content, then why not a picture on it."
Notice the word "on"? I didn't think you would.

Your gonna eat those words towards the end of the week, JonBoy. smirks
But people don't sit or stand or live *on* a boat they sit or stand or live *in* a boat.
People who sail know that. I guess that means you don't? Sail, I mean.

Cheers,
Ellen

If you're "on" the coachtop, you're "on" the boat...better get a better
hold on your ise of prepositions...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"JonBoy" wrote
"If you own a boat, as you content, then why not a picture on it."
Notice the word "on"? I didn't think you would.

Your gonna eat those words towards the end of the week, JonBoy.
smirks
But people don't sit or stand or live *on* a boat they sit or stand or
live *in* a boat.
People who sail know that. I guess that means you don't? Sail, I mean.

Cheers,
Ellen

I use to live ABOARD a boat. Now I live in a house.

--
jlrogers±³©