posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Saddam Hussien

"Nigel" wrote in message
Hussien is being murdered by a US puppet government. The Fat Americans
are barbarians perpetrating crimes against humanity by handing down
the death sentence. When will the killing stop? Why must America
murder its own citizens? The death penalty is a crime against
humanity. Hopefully there is some sense in America when the Democrats
take over. The UN should build a wall around America to keep the fat
blokes in.

Nigel

Good idea. We can practice with Great Britain.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

stand four-square Joe ASA 49 December 21st 06 08:03 PM
Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
) OT ) Bush's "needless war" Jim General 3 March 7th 04 07:16 AM
Off the Topic. I'm waiting to see... JohnH General 102 December 18th 03 11:19 PM