posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Test again

Yep, I lived there years ago and still have great friends in Oxford. That and
the sailing is as good as it gets on the bay. Lots of great destinations. The
drive is about 2 hrs. At least I know I will be sailing when I get to the
boat. I was running out of water where i had the boat. Not only that, it
gives me a nice place to get away to from here.

--
Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006 09:33:44 -0500, Scotty wrote
(in article ):

Still living in Onancock? That's quite a haul to your boat.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote

Mundo wrote:
Yep, I lived there years ago and still have great friends in Oxford. That and
the sailing is as good as it gets on the bay. Lots of great destinations.

That's true, but isn't Oxford a bit more pricey?

The
drive is about 2 hrs. At least I know I will be sailing when I get to the
boat. I was running out of water where i had the boat. Not only that, it
gives me a nice place to get away to from here.

Onancock is silting up? That's happening a lot of places around the
Southeast. Several creeks I've visited in years past, good anchorages,
are now to shallow to get in.

As for driving around the country, agreed again there. But it's nothing
new, there have always been a surplus of closed-minded people in this
country. After all, it was largely settled by people who were convinced
that God told them exactly how mankind should live, and couldn't stand
to not be able to force their neighbors to do as they said.

The other large contingent of settlers were of course, people who
didn't have any messages from God but were tired of getting shafted by
their religious bigot neighbors.

It's amazing we get along as well as we do.

-signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Mundo wrote:
Yep, I lived there years ago and still have great friends in Oxford. That and
the sailing is as good as it gets on the bay. Lots of great destinations. The
drive is about 2 hrs. At least I know I will be sailing when I get to the
boat. I was running out of water where i had the boat. Not only that, it
gives me a nice place to get away to from here.

Is that new marina at Cape Charles low water? When we called there last
year they said there would be no problem with a 6 ft draft but when we
looked it seemed iffy ti us...like the marinas here...dredged for the
marina but nowhere to go except the channel...and 15 miles through subs
and container ships to get out...worth the drive to Pamlico SOund...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Mundo" wrote:
Yep, I lived there years ago and still have great friends
in Oxford. That and
the sailing is as good as it gets on the bay. Lots of
great destinations. The
drive is about 2 hrs. At least I know I will be sailing
when I get to the
boat. I was running out of water where i had the boat. Not
only that, it
gives me a nice place to get away to from here.

Kewl! We'll have to get together when you're up here!

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Mundo" wrote:
I'm back?

-- Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

Indeed!

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Mundo" wrote:
I'm back?

-- Mundo, The Captain who is a bully and an ass

Indeed!

Seahag

Depthsounder and Transducer test equipment Rusty Burke Electronics 0 October 29th 03 01:42 AM
Now, take a real IQ test if you have the nerve Simple Simon ASA 65 July 18th 03 02:16 AM
test Donal ASA 0 July 15th 03 10:43 PM
test Bobsprit ASA 0 July 15th 03 07:30 PM
test Capt. Mooron ASA 0 July 15th 03 07:29 PM