posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Pffffttttt.....

Walt wrote:
katy wrote:

Frank Boettcher wrote:

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:09:37 -0500, katy wrote:

Disregard previous post unless you play SIMS....wrong newsgroup...

Katyspeak elevated to a whole new plateau. :~) I bet if you didn't
post the retraction, someone would have responded.

Because they're all SIMS?

Yes, we are. And I hate the fact that you just made me write this.

//Walt

Ah, Walt....no one could ever own you...you're one of a kind...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

katy wrote:
Disregard previous post unless you play SIMS....wrong newsgroup...

OK...

I gave up playing SIMS when one of my cyber characters got elected to
Congress. Took all the fun out of it.

signed- Injun Ear (formerly known as Eagle Eye)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Disregard previous post unless you play SIMS....wrong newsgroup...

Damn... I decoded it and it read, "A sailing craft exists in the world of
wind and water - and a sailor knows these elements intimately. Using both
wind and water, sailboats can move swiftly and silently over the Bay. Most
forms of transportation use engines to overcome the elements, wind and
gravity, while sailing works in harmony with these natural forces."

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Disregard previous post unless you play SIMS....wrong newsgroup...

Damn... I decoded it and it read, "A sailing craft exists in the world of
wind and water - and a sailor knows these elements intimately. Using both
wind and water, sailboats can move swiftly and silently over the Bay. Most
forms of transportation use engines to overcome the elements, wind and
gravity, while sailing works in harmony with these natural forces."

Whoa...San Franciscan eggnog must be REALLY good!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Egg nog, already?

"katy" wrote in message
Don't you just hate it when you create a character,

furnish a house for
him, get him a dog, let him meet various and sundry people

at several
different venues and then....ppppgggggtttt. the game

crashes and you
lose it all? Now I have to go back and revreate Ad

Hominem, Lad and
Lady and renew his budding romance with Claire....

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
Egg nog, already?

"katy" wrote in message

Don't you just hate it when you create a character,

furnish a house for

him, get him a dog, let him meet various and sundry people

at several

different venues and then....ppppgggggtttt. the game

crashes and you

lose it all? Now I have to go back and revreate Ad

Hominem, Lad and

Lady and renew his budding romance with Claire....

No...was reading another newsgroup and assumed that becasue that was the
one I was in that when I hit write it would go there and didn't bother
to look at the address...my bad...not enough coggee yet...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:

Egg nog, already?

I think we all know what egg is, but what heck is nog, and where do you
get it?

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Martin Baxter wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Egg nog, already?

I think we all know what egg is, but what heck is nog, and where do you
get it?

Egg nog is just another word for "snot".

HTH HAND.

//Walt
posted to alt.sailing.asa

don't you Canooks know anything?