posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Pffffttttt.....

Don't you just hate it when you create a character, furnish a house for
him, get him a dog, let him meet various and sundry people at several
different venues and then....ppppgggggtttt. the game crashes and you
lose it all? Now I have to go back and revreate Ad Hominem, Lad and
Lady and renew his budding romance with Claire....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Disregard previous post unless you play SIMS....wrong newsgroup...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Disregard previous post unless you play SIMS....wrong newsgroup...

You can play SIMS right here with all your friends. You can create all the
characters you want, own any sailing vessel you desire, drive expensive
cars, have the fastest yacht, be married to a brain surgeon, have 2 masters
degrees and 400 acres in Vermont, win the lottery every other week, and
more! Right here!

You could even have the tallest beehive in the world!

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Disregard previous post unless you play SIMS....wrong newsgroup...

You can play SIMS right here with all your friends. You can create all the
characters you want, own any sailing vessel you desire, drive expensive
cars, have the fastest yacht, be married to a brain surgeon, have 2 masters
degrees and 400 acres in Vermont, win the lottery every other week, and
more! Right here!

You could even have the tallest beehive in the world!

Amen!

I suppose, but I can only play God in one venue at a time...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Disregard previous post unless you play SIMS....wrong newsgroup...

You can play SIMS right here with all your friends. You can create all
the characters you want, own any sailing vessel you desire, drive
expensive cars, have the fastest yacht, be married to a brain surgeon,
have 2 masters degrees and 400 acres in Vermont, win the lottery every
other week, and more! Right here!

You could even have the tallest beehive in the world!

Amen!

I suppose, but I can only play God in one venue at a time...

I'll take that bet.

--
jlrogers±³©

posted to alt.sailing.asa

katy wrote:

Disregard previous post unless you play SIMS....wrong newsgroup...

Oh. I thought you were commenting on our little version of Sockpuppet
Theatre.

Well, carry on.

//Walt
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Walt wrote:
katy wrote:

Disregard previous post unless you play SIMS....wrong newsgroup...

Oh. I thought you were commenting on our little version of Sockpuppet
Theatre.

Well, carry on.

//Walt

Viewed in that light, I suppose it was on topic after all...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:09:37 -0500, katy
wrote:

Disregard previous post unless you play SIMS....wrong newsgroup...

Katyspeak elevated to a whole new plateau. :~) I bet if you didn't
post the retraction, someone would have responded.

Frank

posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

Disregard previous post unless you play SIMS....wrong newsgroup...

Katyspeak elevated to a whole new plateau. :~) I bet if you didn't
post the retraction, someone would have responded.

Frank

Because they're all SIMS?
posted to alt.sailing.asa

katy wrote:
Frank Boettcher wrote:
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 08:09:37 -0500, katy wrote:

Disregard previous post unless you play SIMS....wrong newsgroup...

Katyspeak elevated to a whole new plateau. :~) I bet if you didn't
post the retraction, someone would have responded.

Because they're all SIMS?

Yes, we are. And I hate the fact that you just made me write this.

//Walt