posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT/Pro-Ana & Pro-mia

Seahag wrote:
"katy" wrote:

Bzzzt. One person can not be a riot.

Depends on how many personalities you have...

You called me Sybll...

Seahag

Well, I'm sorry..that's what it sounded like! You should hear my
conversations with my Mom with her hearing aid...she thinks I say even
weirder things than that!
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
"Seahag" wrote in message

"katy" wrote:

Bzzzt. One person can not be a riot.

Depends on how many personalities you have...

You called me Sybll...

Seahag

We did?

No..I did...couldn't figure out wh someone named SYbil was calling me....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote:
"Seahag" wrote:

"katy" wrote:

Bzzzt. One person can not be a riot.

Depends on how many personalities you have...

You called me Sybll...

We did?

She did!

You called me Shirley.

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa

bb
"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"Seahag" wrote in message

"katy" wrote:

Bzzzt. One person can not be a riot.

Depends on how many personalities you have...

You called me Sybll...

Seahag

We did?

No..I did...couldn't figure out wh someone named SYbil was
calling me....

Yeah, I finally had to say "SEAHAG!" Sheesh;^)

Haggy

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Seahag" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote:
"Seahag" wrote:

"katy" wrote:

Bzzzt. One person can not be a riot.

Depends on how many personalities you have...

You called me Sybll...

We did?

She did!

You called me Shirley.

Seahag

Don't call me Shirley. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Seahag wrote:
bb
"katy" wrote in message

Capt. JG wrote:

"Seahag" wrote in message

"katy" wrote:

Bzzzt. One person can not be a riot.

Depends on how many personalities you have...

You called me Sybll...

Seahag

We did?

No..I did...couldn't figure out wh someone named SYbil was
calling me....

Yeah, I finally had to say "SEAHAG!" Sheesh;^)

Haggy

We're switching carriers in March and upgrading to phones with external
antennae...