posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Product Testing

My name is Paul and I am working to introduce a new product to sailing
/ boating community. The product is a thin, transparent material that
can be applied to just about anything and will prevent items from
sliding around.

The material (called R/Grips) has a non-tacky, very grippy surface on
one side and an adhesive material on the backside. To use the product,
you simply peel it off of a liner and stick the material on to your
item. We have received a very positive response from the people we
have sampled and would like to sample a larger group.

People have used our material in the galley on dishes and counter tops.
It has been used in the cockpit on electronics and instruments to keep
them where placed. People have also used them on water jugs, hand
tools, and steps - anywhere where slipping is an issue or where items
sliding around are a nuisance.

If you are interested in participating, please e-mail me. I would like
to understand what type of boat you have (size and number of people it
sleeps) etc. Participants will receive free R/Grip material and will
be financially compensated for their time.

Paul

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Hey Paul,

What's the name of your company, address and telephone number with
your extension #?

If you do not provide that info, only a fool would provide you any
information.

Looking forward to your responce.

Joe