posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default OT/ But Timely; MERRY CHRISTMAS

Love And Friendship Is Strengthened By Working Through Conflicts
Together
Friendship means a lot to most of us.
We all need to be cheered up, we all need to know that there IS someone
- a friend who cares. I wish that these greetings will make your day as
special as they made mine!
~ Friendship Is A Special Kind Of Love ~
~ Friendship Is Love With Wings

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote
Love And Friendship Is Strengthened By Working Through Conflicts
Together
Friendship means a lot to most of us.
We all need to be cheered up, we all need to know that there IS someone
- a friend who cares. I wish that these greetings will make your day as
special as they made mine!
~ Friendship Is A Special Kind Of Love ~
~ Friendship Is Love With Wings

Sweet sentiments, Tom, but not very manly..... Did you get it outta your daughter's Modern Romance Magazine?

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:38:15 -0500, "Ellen MacArthur"
wrote:

"Thom Stewart" wrote
Love And Friendship Is Strengthened By Working Through Conflicts
Together
Friendship means a lot to most of us.
We all need to be cheered up, we all need to know that there IS someone
- a friend who cares. I wish that these greetings will make your day as
special as they made mine!
~ Friendship Is A Special Kind Of Love ~
~ Friendship Is Love With Wings

Sweet sentiments, Tom, but not very manly..... Did you get it outta your daughter's Modern Romance Magazine?

Cheers,
Ellen

Look who's defining manhood. LOL
Mark E. Williams
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maynard G. Krebbs" wrote
Look who's defining manhood. LOL
Mark E. Williams

I'd say a woman knows what makes a man better than a man does.....

Cheers,
Ellen