BoatBanter.com

-   -   OT/ But Timely; MERRY CHRISTMAS (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/76370-ot-but-timely%3B-merry-christmas.html)

Thom Stewart December 4th 06 05:14 AM

OT/ But Timely; MERRY CHRISTMAS

Love And Friendship Is Strengthened By Working Through Conflicts
Together
Friendship means a lot to most of us.
We all need to be cheered up, we all need to know that there IS someone
- a friend who cares. I wish that these greetings will make your day as
special as they made mine!
~ Friendship Is A Special Kind Of Love ~
~ Friendship Is Love With Wings

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

Ellen MacArthur December 4th 06 04:38 PM

OT/ But Timely; MERRY CHRISTMAS

"Thom Stewart" wrote
Love And Friendship Is Strengthened By Working Through Conflicts
Together
Friendship means a lot to most of us.
We all need to be cheered up, we all need to know that there IS someone
- a friend who cares. I wish that these greetings will make your day as
special as they made mine!
~ Friendship Is A Special Kind Of Love ~
~ Friendship Is Love With Wings

Sweet sentiments, Tom, but not very manly..... Did you get it outta your daughter's Modern Romance Magazine?

Cheers,
Ellen

Maynard G. Krebbs December 5th 06 12:11 AM

OT/ But Timely; MERRY CHRISTMAS

On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 11:38:15 -0500, "Ellen MacArthur"
wrote:

"Thom Stewart" wrote
Love And Friendship Is Strengthened By Working Through Conflicts
Together
Friendship means a lot to most of us.
We all need to be cheered up, we all need to know that there IS someone
- a friend who cares. I wish that these greetings will make your day as
special as they made mine!
~ Friendship Is A Special Kind Of Love ~
~ Friendship Is Love With Wings

Sweet sentiments, Tom, but not very manly..... Did you get it outta your daughter's Modern Romance Magazine?

Cheers,
Ellen

Look who's defining manhood. LOL
Mark E. Williams

Ellen MacArthur December 5th 06 01:04 AM

OT/ But Timely; MERRY CHRISTMAS

"Maynard G. Krebbs" wrote
Look who's defining manhood. LOL
Mark E. Williams

I'd say a woman knows what makes a man better than a man does.....

Cheers,
Ellen