BoatBanter.com

-   -   Abstinence? (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/76313-re-abstinence.html)

katy December 2nd 06 10:41 PM

Abstinence?

Edgar wrote:
Hot flash? Sounds interesting...

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...

"katy" wrote

blush (oh...forgot...can't do that...Ellen might think I'm going

soft...)

Nah. It might look like your blushing but at your age it's probably a

hot flash.

That's normal I hear......

Cheers,
Ellen

It's like the green flash...

Seahag December 2nd 06 11:43 PM

Abstinence?

"katy" wrote:

You said a naughty word..shame on you...

Heh heh...Sometimes I just can't help myself!

Seahag

Scotty December 3rd 06 12:32 AM

Abstinence?

"Edgar" wrote in message
Hot flash? Sounds interesting...

It's not. Trust me on this one.

Scotty

Scotty December 3rd 06 12:37 AM

Abstinence?

"Edgar" wrote in message
On the occasions when this Group gets going on a sailing

thread you will
always find that Katy is one of those who contribute from

personal
experience.

yes, and she has a *LOT* of experience.

Scotty

Scotty December 3rd 06 12:39 AM

Abstinence?

"Lady Pilot" ...

At least Seahag shows a modicum of intelligence. Sorry I

can't

We're sorry too.

Scotty December 3rd 06 12:41 AM

Abstinence?

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

Why don't you get a spell checker?

I have wondered the same thing as well...

She's not smart enough to learn how to spell, much less

post on ng's.

But then again... the regulars that hang out here refer

to her
style as "katy type" or whatever.

She does it to **** you off.

I see that it's working.

BwahHahahahahaha

Scotty December 3rd 06 12:41 AM

Abstinence?

"Seahag" wrote in message

"katy" wrote:

You said a naughty word..shame on you...

Heh heh...Sometimes I just can't help myself!

I'm shocked !

Ellen MacArthur December 3rd 06 01:00 AM

Abstinence?

"katy" wrote
Those who know me personally know where and when we sail...our boat is a great crusising boat..it is comfortable and
easy to handle..we have a dinghy for gunkholing if we want...you can get all the rest of the information about
Ocrakoke off any tourist site on the internet...I have posted out pictures of the lighthouse from last year when we
went so you must have mised them..too bad, so sad...

Lighthouse pictures are all over the place. No big deal, everybody takes them. Your's won't be missed.
Those who know you personally can get your sailing adventures by word of mouth. I'm talking about
people here in alt.sailing.asa who don't know you personally and probably don't want to. Are they supposed
to know about your sailing by osmosis? Isn't local knowledge something good to have and to tell?
I'm starting to think your faking it. Don't let your love life spill over in here, Katy :-)) If you sailed
you'd be ready to talk about it..... You've got a weird attitude. So anal. Your in a sailing news group and
you don't want to post sailing topics. Duh! What's up with that? Selfish? Lazy? No sailing to tell about?
Be honest.....

Cheers,
Ellen

Ellen MacArthur December 3rd 06 01:06 AM

Abstinence?

"Scotty" wrote
yes, and she has a *LOT* of experience.

Eeeek, but does she sail? ;-)

Cheers,
Ellen

Seahag December 3rd 06 02:14 AM

Abstinence?

"Scotty" wrote:

"Seahag" wrote:

"katy" wrote:

You said a naughty word..shame on you...

Heh heh...Sometimes I just can't help myself!

I'm shocked !

Sorry, must be the first stages of rabies setting in...

Seahag