posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default I hated to do it......

but I deleted my own thread about fatties. Everybody turned it into talking about taxes.
Go figure. I guess people love to talk about politics. Maybe it makes them think somebody
gives a damn. NOT.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in message
reenews.net...
but I deleted my own thread about fatties. Everybody turned it into
talking about taxes.
Go figure. I guess people love to talk about politics. Maybe it makes them
think somebody
gives a damn. NOT.

Never seemed to stop you before, Neal.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
but I deleted my own thread about fatties. Everybody turned it into talking
Cheers,
Ellen

Got any new pictures?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote

Got any new pictures?

Lot's. I'll make a new album pretty soon. That badongo's so slow uploading pictures sometimes. Or maybe
it's my computer. Something's wrong with my keyboard now. The new hard drive's working great but all of
a sudden some of the capital letters and punctuation marks won't type. Have to use that virtual keyboard to
get them. Could be that coffee I spilled on it the other day.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"Joe" wrote

Got any new pictures?

Lot's. I'll make a new album pretty soon. That badongo's so slow uploading pictures sometimes. Or maybe
it's my computer. Something's wrong with my keyboard now. The new hard drive's working great but all of
a sudden some of the capital letters and punctuation marks won't type. Have to use that virtual keyboard to
get them. Could be that coffee I spilled on it the other day.

Cheers,
Ellen

Guess your "e" key mist stick sometimes, too, eh?

35s5 hated by owners!!! Capt. Rob ASA 4 January 3rd 06 03:23 PM
it hated, you jumped, yet Joey never weekly expected alongside the planet Zack ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:09 PM
it looked, you pulled, yet Norm never strongly hated in front of the obelisk Anorexic Girlfriend ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:48 AM
Why is America hated? NOYB General 23 January 31st 04 01:38 AM