posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Sunset at the North pole

Here is a picture sent to me by way of "Retired Oil Workers"

I hope you people who sail will enjoy it

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/SunsetfromtheNorth

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Thom Stewart wrote:
Here is a picture sent to me by way of "Retired Oil Workers"

I hope you people who sail will enjoy it

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/SunsetfromtheNorth

that's a really wonderful picture, THom...thanks for sharing it...

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Thom Stewart wrote:

Here is a picture sent to me by way of "Retired Oil Workers"

I hope you people who sail will enjoy it

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/SunsetfromtheNorth

Thank Thom, that's pretty cool!

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Here is a picture sent to me by way of "Retired Oil Workers"

I hope you people who sail will enjoy it

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/SunsetfromtheNorth

Sunset at the North Pole takes a little over one week to occur. The "green
flash" lasts for days. Do you have a photo of the "green flash"?

A squadron of flying monkeys once got hung up in the aurora. They all came
back with beehive hairdos. The hair made sizzling noises, just like hissing
snapping turtles.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

John Phlegm wrote:
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Here is a picture sent to me by way of "Retired Oil Workers"

I hope you people who sail will enjoy it

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/SunsetfromtheNorth

Sunset at the North Pole takes a little over one week to occur. The "green
flash" lasts for days. Do you have a photo of the "green flash"?

Here you go

Green arora's are pretty cool with fire and ice too.

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ima...urora2_shs.jpg

Joe

A squadron of flying monkeys once got hung up in the aurora. They all came
back with beehive hairdos. The hair made sizzling noises, just like hissing
snapping turtles.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
http://community.webtv.net/tassail/SunsetfromtheNorth

Kewl but it's not really real. The moon's way too big. Even at the north pole
the sun and the moon are the same size in the sky. Duh! You must think the north
pole is closer to the moon just because it's up north. Nyut uh! Silly.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

John Phlegm wrote:
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

Here is a picture sent to me by way of "Retired Oil Workers"

I hope you people who sail will enjoy it

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/SunsetfromtheNorth

Sunset at the North Pole takes a little over one week to occur. The "green
flash" lasts for days. Do you have a photo of the "green flash"?

A squadron of flying monkeys once got hung up in the aurora. They all came
back with beehive hairdos. The hair made sizzling noises, just like hissing
snapping turtles.

So that's where my beautician moved to....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote
So that's where my beautician moved to....

She's smart. She's getting far away as she can from seeing her worst failure. massive giggles

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"katy" wrote

So that's where my beautician moved to....

She's smart. She's getting far away as she can from seeing her worst failure. massive giggles

Cheers,
Ellen

You still have a shrine to me in your v-berth...I can tell....I still
have the voodoo doll...hence your sex change...I used a melon baller...

rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 August 30th 05 05:27 AM
HAM and SSB Frequencies Bill Cruising 5 August 18th 05 07:58 PM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 January 28th 05 05:46 AM
Boxing the Compass Brian Whatcott Cruising 8 March 24th 04 03:22 AM