posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Macisms

Is this the mantra of Mac, or just that goofball Jim?

''For example, I motored back to the marina at around 13
knots, despite
rather choppy water conditions, which gave me more time out
on the Bay
for sailing.''

HOLY CRAP !!!! Motor so you can sail more! ?? WTF is
that all about?

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Another gem;

"I can get out to sailing areas at speeds of 13-14 knots,
and similarly
return to the dock after sailing, even in rather breezy
weather"

If it's ''rather breezy weather'' THEN SAIL THE ****ING BOAT
YOU MORON !!!!!!!!!!

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
Is this the mantra of Mac, or just that goofball Jim?

''For example, I motored back to the marina at around 13
knots, despite
rather choppy water conditions, which gave me more time

out
on the Bay
for sailing.''

HOLY CRAP !!!! Motor so you can sail more! ?? WTF is
that all about?

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I tried to tell him. I really tried.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scotty" wrote in message
Another gem;

"I can get out to sailing areas at speeds of 13-14 knots,
and similarly
return to the dock after sailing, even in rather breezy
weather"

If it's ''rather breezy weather'' THEN SAIL THE ****ING BOAT
YOU MORON !!!!!!!!!!

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
Is this the mantra of Mac, or just that goofball Jim?

''For example, I motored back to the marina at around 13
knots, despite
rather choppy water conditions, which gave me more time

out
on the Bay
for sailing.''

HOLY CRAP !!!! Motor so you can sail more! ?? WTF is
that all about?

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I tried that too... sigh...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Scotty" wrote in message
Another gem;

"I can get out to sailing areas at speeds of 13-14 knots,
and similarly
return to the dock after sailing, even in rather breezy
weather"

If it's ''rather breezy weather'' THEN SAIL THE ****ING BOAT
YOU MORON !!!!!!!!!!

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..
Is this the mantra of Mac, or just that goofball Jim?

''For example, I motored back to the marina at around 13
knots, despite
rather choppy water conditions, which gave me more time
out
on the Bay
for sailing.''

HOLY CRAP !!!! Motor so you can sail more! ?? WTF is
that all about?

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I think it is brilliant. The MacBoat design gets rid of the worst parts of
sailing and saves the best parts.

The MacBoat can evade danger, run inlets anytime and has a great
Euro-design.

When I trade up from my Bayliner Bucaneer, I'm going for a MacBoat.

The MacBoat is one of the design designs, both in utility and form, ever!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Liar... you don't own a boat. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Gilligan" wrote in message
. ..
I think it is brilliant. The MacBoat design gets rid of the worst parts of
sailing and saves the best parts.

The MacBoat can evade danger, run inlets anytime and has a great
Euro-design.

When I trade up from my Bayliner Bucaneer, I'm going for a MacBoat.

The MacBoat is one of the design designs, both in utility and form, ever!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
Liar... you don't own a boat. :-)

Oops!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

:-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Gilligan" wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
Liar... you don't own a boat. :-)

Oops!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

You know , Gilly, the Mac 26XM may just be the right boat
for you.

Scotty

"Gilligan" wrote in
message . ..