posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default Seasons Greetings

From the good Capt. Neal.

Capt Neal asked me to convey his greetings and wish everyone here well.

To end a few rumors he's laughing at sea about:

Capt. Neal is not in Kansas and has not bought a Airstream camper as
some suggested.

Capt Neal did not sell his fine highly modified ocean cruiser as Ole
Thom claimed, and he is not in prison as katy wished, but is sailing
the seven seas. Claiming only King Neptune will be able to pry his
boats tiller from his cold dead fingers.

Capt. Neal did not marry LP.

Capt. Neal is not Ellen , says she has a hot body.... but much of a
baby face. The girls is a fraud as no boat was ever made called a
Tangerine, beside he would never use that "media whores" dykes name for
anything.

Capt. Neal sent me this picture of Cut the Mustard now exploring the
Dry Tortugas.

He is scheduled to guide Jaque's son's boat around the reefs in the
area this Christmas.

http://static.flickr.com/81/216969646_d767a8b732_m.jpg

The good Capt now has an all female crew he picked up in Belize, two
19yo twin native girls as seen in the picture above from far away...
and the good Captain included this picture of one of the twins close
up, says she's a model part time and he took the picture of her in
turtle cove.

http://www.myloupe.com/disp_thumb_im...lay/179266.jpg

It must be nice sailing care free around the globe on such a well
founded boat with such fine crew huh?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

If you remove all the "nots" you'll be close to the truth.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
From the good Capt. Neal.

[...]

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Joe wrote:
From the good Capt. Neal.

Capt Neal asked me to convey his greetings and wish everyone here well.

Fiction is not only defined by characterization but by plot....there is
no plot to this fictitious account...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

katy wrote:
Joe wrote:
From the good Capt. Neal.

Capt Neal asked me to convey his greetings and wish everyone here well.

Fiction is not only defined by characterization but by plot....there is
no plot to this fictitious account...

Hey... I'm just the messenger...

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
From the good Capt. Neal.

[...]

One cannot help but notice the proper display of dayshapes as well as the
flying of the Ensign - all the signs of a true Master Mariner.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Gilligan wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
From the good Capt. Neal.

[...]

Indeed.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote

One cannot help but notice the proper display of dayshapes as well as the
flying of the Ensign - all the signs of a true Master Mariner.

Indeed.

That Capt. Neal does everything right. I was looking at his pretty
boat on his website. I noticed how
he even has an anchor ball displayed. I can't think of anybody else whose
such a stickler for details
and the letter of the law. I guess he wrote the book on the Colregs. I found
what I'm talking about
he http://captneal.homestead.com/Sheshines.html swoon

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Season Greetings back at Ya Joe,
Poinsettia.gif

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ILLDRINKTOTHAT

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On 27 Nov 2006 09:29:39 -0800, "Joe" wrote:

It must be nice sailing care free around the globe on such a well
founded boat with such fine crew huh?

Joe

Without a doubt. It is good that the fine Captain has achieved such
an ideal life, only dreamed about by others!

Frank
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
From the good Capt. Neal.

[...]

Why is that yellow boat riding so high on the bow? Is it full of fat women?

It looks more like it's on the hook at the peak of tidal flow in a narrow
channel.

Who ever is sailing that boat ain't no Korean War veteran, let me tell you
that!

Lloyd Bonifide