posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Ayn Rand Cures Global Warming!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/science....ap/index.html

Remember it was she who said: "hug the dirtiest, grimiest smokestack you can
find" .

Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...suvjupiter.htm

Oh my!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Gilligan wrote:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...suvjupiter.htm

Oh my!

NASA just launched a Solar mission that is going to study the sun in
stereo optics to prove that the sun is indeed causing global warming.
After all Earth has gone thru many heating and cooling cycles. However
the global warming caused by emissions line is great propaganda and
will help us kick the middle east oil habit. We should convert to a
total solar or wind powered system. We have enough wind here in the USA
to meet all of our power needs. And now with the Democrats leading the
charge I expect to see windmills popping up everywhere and giant tax
breaks to companies that develope wind generators and solar panels. And
I expect peace on earth.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/science....ap/index.html

I read a similar theory last year, if we cleaned up all of our polluters
right now, we'd be in worse shape. In less that a year most of the
particulates that increase the earths albedo would fall to earth while
the green house gasses that serve to trap heat would remain for fifty
years or more; the net result being increased global warming.

I guess we're screwed either way, so let's have fun while it lasts and
pollute with glee and wild abondon!

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

They have to be the right kind of windmills. Some kill a lot of migratory
birds. WAIT! That's perfect. We'll eliminate the bird flu threat at the same
time. I say, build on!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

Gilligan wrote:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...suvjupiter.htm

Oh my!

NASA just launched a Solar mission that is going to study the sun in
stereo optics to prove that the sun is indeed causing global warming.
After all Earth has gone thru many heating and cooling cycles. However
the global warming caused by emissions line is great propaganda and
will help us kick the middle east oil habit. We should convert to a
total solar or wind powered system. We have enough wind here in the USA
to meet all of our power needs. And now with the Democrats leading the
charge I expect to see windmills popping up everywhere and giant tax
breaks to companies that develope wind generators and solar panels. And
I expect peace on earth.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Capt. JG wrote:
They have to be the right kind of windmills. Some kill a lot of migratory
birds. WAIT! That's perfect. We'll eliminate the bird flu threat at the same
time. I say, build on!

Galveston is following Denmarks lead
http://polnotes.typepad.com/windfarm..._denmark_1.jpg

They are starting with a 2 sq mi site offshore.

The Democrats should Tax gasoline 2-3 hundred percent to fund the cost
of developing an American source of energy. Think Green Jon. Electric
cars for all, and we should pay for the automakers to re-tool by taxing
import cars 200% and use that money to support the heath care of
retired American auto workers, as you know the American car makers
spend more on healthcare than they do on steel, lets take that burden
off the back of American car makers so we can play on a level field.

Bird Flu, thats nothing, now that the Dems control the process, and W
is co-operating we will see free bird flu shots for all. Also the dems
should tax the super rich like Bill Gates around 99%, and that should
pay the bills. He spending his money in the wrong places, govt should
make that decision.

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...

Gilligan wrote:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...suvjupiter.htm

Oh my!

NASA just launched a Solar mission that is going to study the sun in
stereo optics to prove that the sun is indeed causing global warming.
After all Earth has gone thru many heating and cooling cycles. However
the global warming caused by emissions line is great propaganda and
will help us kick the middle east oil habit. We should convert to a
total solar or wind powered system. We have enough wind here in the USA
to meet all of our power needs. And now with the Democrats leading the
charge I expect to see windmills popping up everywhere and giant tax
breaks to companies that develope wind generators and solar panels. And
I expect peace on earth.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
They have to be the right kind of windmills. Some kill a lot of migratory
birds. WAIT! That's perfect. We'll eliminate the bird flu threat at the same
time. I say, build on!

And then they won't pop on your boat...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message

I guess we're screwed either way, so let's have fun while it lasts and
pollute with glee and wild abondon!

I'm running outside right now to set 3 barrels of roof tar on fire! Whoopee!
We're all gonna die!

Yeah, come on all of you, big strong men,
Uncle Sam needs your help again.
He's got himself in a terrible jam
Way down yonder in Vietnam
So put down your books and pick up a gun,
We're gonna have a whole lotta fun.

And it's one, two, three,
What are we fighting for ?
Don't ask me, I don't give a damn,
Next stop is Vietnam;
And it's five, six, seven,
Open up the pearly gates,
Well there ain't no time to wonder why,
Whoopee! we're all gonna die.

Well, come on generals, let's move fast;
Your big chance has come at last.
Gotta go out and get those reds -
The only good commie is the one who's dead
And you know that peace can only be won
When we've blown 'em all to kingdom come.

And it's one, two, three,
What are we fighting for ?
Don't ask me, I don't give a damn,
Next stop is Vietnam;
And it's five, six, seven,
Open up the pearly gates,
Well there ain't no time to wonder why
Whoopee! we're all gonna die.

Huh!

Well, come on Wall Street, don't move slow,
Why man, this is war au-go-go.
There's plenty good money to be made
By supplying the Army with the tools of the trade,
Just hope and pray that if they drop the bomb,
They drop it on the Viet Cong.

And it's one, two, three,
What are we fighting for ?
Don't ask me, I don't give a damn,
Next stop is Vietnam.
And it's five, six, seven,
Open up the pearly gates,
Well there ain't no time to wonder why
Whoopee! we're all gonna die.

Well, come on mothers throughout the land,
Pack your boys off to Vietnam.
Come on fathers, don't hesitate,
Send 'em off before it's too late.
Be the first one on your block
To have your boy come home in a box.

And it's one, two, three
What are we fighting for ?
Don't ask me, I don't give a damn,
Next stop is Vietnam.
And it's five, six, seven,
Open up the pearly gates,
Well there ain't no time to wonder why,
Whoopee! we're all gonna die.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

The Democrats should Tax gasoline 2-3 hundred percent to fund the cost
of developing an American source of energy. Think Green Jon. Electric
cars for all, and we should pay for the automakers to re-tool by taxing
import cars 200% and use that money to support the heath care of
retired American auto workers, as you know the American car makers
spend more on healthcare than they do on steel, lets take that burden
off the back of American car makers so we can play on a level field.

Tax gasoline... already stated my views.
Electric cars... great idea. Tax, tax, tax... how about competition Joe?
Fix the healthcare situation... Bill/Hillary tried, guess who blocked it.

Bird Flu, thats nothing, now that the Dems control the process, and W
is co-operating we will see free bird flu shots for all. Also the dems
should tax the super rich like Bill Gates around 99%, and that should
pay the bills. He spending his money in the wrong places, govt should
make that decision.

Bird Flu... not a damn thing anyone can do except give incentives to drug
companies to manufacture more vaccine. The one time when the gov't can do
something, it does nothing. Reminds me of Bush.

You figure Gates worth $65 billion, that's still a pretty good number, one
percent, I'd certainly take it, however, our tax rates have never been nor
had to be that high (well, not until Bush created a deficit from a surplus
maybe).

What's the matter Joe... a little bitter after the election?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

They wouldn't dare...

--
"j" ganz @@