posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default 2848 Snow

"blondie" wrote in message

Why would you raise the rent because some guy took a big
dump? Ever think about fixing your shotty lines and septic
tank? Oh, I forgot, you have the IQ of a nat.

blondie

That would be 'gnat.'

That glass house in which you reside makes a **** poor fort in a stone
fight.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"blondie" wrote in message

This is the first time in my nearly 20 years on usenet that I've

How sad.......

I've always wondered what the phrase "Get a life" meant.

Regards

Donal