posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default You'll die laughing....

Watch this movie. If you don't laugh your dead....

http://www.strathbelle.com/PMM/loveboat.wmv

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
Watch this movie. If you don't laugh your dead....

http://www.strathbelle.com/PMM/loveboat.wmv

Cheers,
Ellen

Thanks for sharing your family vacation clips...make sure you're the
beneficiary on all their life insurance policies...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote
| Thanks for sharing your family vacation clips...make sure you're the
| beneficiary on all their life insurance policies...

Did you laugh? I bet you laughed! I know it's hard for your mouth to turn up
at the corners. But, I bet it did..... :-)))))))))

Cheers,
Ellen
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"katy" wrote
| Thanks for sharing your family vacation clips...make sure you're the
| beneficiary on all their life insurance policies...

Did you laugh? I bet you laughed! I know it's hard for your mouth to turn up
at the corners. But, I bet it did..... :-)))))))))

Cheers,
Ellen

Nope...didn't laugh..don't laugh at Funniest Home Videos, either, when
people get hurt...that's sadistic...some of those people probably ended
up in the hospital...do you find that funny?
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote
| Nope...didn't laugh..don't laugh at Funniest Home Videos, either, when
| people get hurt...that's sadistic...some of those people probably ended
| up in the hospital...do you find that funny?

It's a hoot! It's a riot! It's hilarious! It's belly aching. Those fatties deserve
to go to the hospital. Get a clue/lose the lard. Get some balance. If your that
uncoordinated stay home.....

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"katy" wrote
| Nope...didn't laugh..don't laugh at Funniest Home Videos, either, when
| people get hurt...that's sadistic...some of those people probably ended
| up in the hospital...do you find that funny?

It's a hoot! It's a riot! It's hilarious! It's belly aching. Those fatties deserve
to go to the hospital. Get a clue/lose the lard. Get some balance. If your that
uncoordinated stay home.....

Cheers,
Ellen

Rather a Neal-esque reply if I ever heard one...hope you get a lot of
loot tonight when you go trick or treating in your girlie disguise.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Same here... and, it's a video that's been around a long time.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katy" wrote in message
Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"katy" wrote | Thanks for sharing your family
vacation clips...make sure you're the | beneficiary on all their life
insurance policies...

Did you laugh? I bet you laughed! I know it's hard for your mouth to
turn up
at the corners. But, I bet it did..... :-)))))))))

Cheers,
Ellen

Nope...didn't laugh..don't laugh at Funniest Home Videos, either, when
people get hurt...that's sadistic...some of those people probably ended up
in the hospital...do you find that funny?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote
| Same here... and, it's a video that's been around a long time.

Another stick in the mud! I guess if you like packing mud you don't care if
you stick in the mud. :-0~

Cheers,
Ellen
posted to alt.sailing.asa

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
Same here... and, it's a video that's been around a long

time.

First I've seen. Sorry Katy, but I laughed.

Scotty