posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Blue Man Group

Has anyone ever seen these guys in concert? Well worth the money, if for
entertainment value only. But the music is good and the humor occasionally
dry and often esoteric. Good fun for the whole family. Even Thomas would
like them in, perhaps, a few years.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I've seen them and they are one of those things that once is enough.
Sort of like Vegas.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ringmaster" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've seen them and they are one of those things that once is enough.
Sort of like Vegas.

Agreed. Once is enough, but you have to admit they are entertaining, ja?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

last time i checked, the ticket $ was an "arm & a leg"...

off the top of my head, someting like $50 - $100 per ticket...a bit
steep.....imho......

On Oct 29, 8:29 am, "Maxprop" wrote:
"Ringmaster" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

I've seen them and they are one of those things that once is enough.
Sort of like Vegas.Agreed. Once is enough, but you have to admit they are entertaining, ja?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote in message
ups.com...
last time i checked, the ticket $ was an "arm & a leg"...

off the top of my head, someting like $50 - $100 per ticket...a bit
steep.....imho......

We paid $75 for decent seats. We didn't want to sit in the "wet" orchestra
pit, so we opted for the front row of the mez. That price isn't actually
too steep considering the prices I've paid for other concerts. Jimmy
Buffett at $100 was about average. And Notre Dame football tickets are
scalping for upwards of $1000 for games such as USC.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote in message
ups.com...
last time i checked, the ticket $ was an "arm & a leg"...

off the top of my head, someting like $50 - $100 per ticket...a bit
steep.....imho......

We paid $75 for decent seats. We didn't want to sit in the "wet"
orchestra pit, so we opted for the front row of the mez. That price isn't
actually too steep considering the prices I've paid for other concerts.
Jimmy Buffett at $100 was about average. And Notre Dame football tickets
are scalping for upwards of $1000 for games such as USC.

Something I failed to mention in the post above is that the BMG doesn't gain
much revenue from the sale of recordings, like most musical groups. Their
concert tours are where they make their money, ergo the high price of
tickets.

Max

Disabled sailors find sea legs with boating group jlrogers ASA 0 April 21st 06 12:13 PM
You can do FREE Advertising, Come lets join this group Chintan Soni Boat Building 0 February 14th 05 07:54 PM
Saltwater Boat Group (Boston Whaler, Sea Pro, Sea Boss, and Palmetto) NOYB General 22 January 5th 05 08:37 PM
What a Great Day! Capt.American ASA 16 July 24th 03 11:54 PM
The same people Simple Simon ASA 28 July 23rd 03 03:20 PM