posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Thanks to ASA....

"Gilligan" wrote in
message . ..

It just irks you to no end that I can. Just like it irks

you
that I work for my yard and get free services and so on.

I don't think Doug longs to be a powder monkey in a boat

yard.

BwaHahahahaha POWDER MONKEY !!!!!!!

WHoooooEeeeeeee that's funny.....

Powder Monkey!!!!!!!!

Har har hardee har har !

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"Gilligan" wrote in
message . ..
It just irks you to no end that I can. Just like it irks

you
that I work for my yard and get free services and so on.

I don't think Doug longs to be a powder monkey in a boat

yard.

BwaHahahahaha POWDER MONKEY !!!!!!!

WHoooooEeeeeeee that's funny.....

Powder Monkey!!!!!!!!

Har har hardee har har !

Yes...you powder the monkey with flour or crushed corn flakes before
putting them in the deep fryer...crispy is as crispy does...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

How is a 3DL sail manufactured, and how do you "tweak" it after it's
been made?

You don't. You throw it away after it's been made...and soon!

Excellent answer, it makes everything perfectly clear, need I say more?

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote:
Scotty wrote:
"Gilligan" wrote:
It just irks you to no end that I can. Just like it
irks

you
that I work for my yard and get free services and so
on.
I don't think Doug longs to be a powder monkey in a boat

yard.

BwaHahahahaha POWDER MONKEY !!!!!!!

WHoooooEeeeeeee that's funny.....

Powder Monkey!!!!!!!!

Har har hardee har har !

Yes...you powder the monkey with flour or crushed corn
flakes before putting them in the deep fryer...crispy is
as crispy does...

Did you get my chicken recipe?

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Seahag" wrote in message

"katy" wrote:
Scotty wrote:
"Gilligan" wrote:
It just irks you to no end that I can. Just like it
irks
you
that I work for my yard and get free services and so
on.
I don't think Doug longs to be a powder monkey in a

boat
yard.

BwaHahahahaha POWDER MONKEY !!!!!!!

WHoooooEeeeeeee that's funny.....

Powder Monkey!!!!!!!!

Har har hardee har har !

Yes...you powder the monkey with flour or crushed corn
flakes before putting them in the deep fryer...crispy is
as crispy does...

Did you get my chicken recipe?

The Haitian Chicken? That was great!
The only thing that would improve it is to add a few tomatoe
slices.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Seahag wrote:
"katy" wrote:
Scotty wrote:
"Gilligan" wrote:
It just irks you to no end that I can. Just like it
irks
you
that I work for my yard and get free services and so
on.
I don't think Doug longs to be a powder monkey in a boat
yard.

BwaHahahahaha POWDER MONKEY !!!!!!!

WHoooooEeeeeeee that's funny.....

Powder Monkey!!!!!!!!

Har har hardee har har !

Yes...you powder the monkey with flour or crushed corn
flakes before putting them in the deep fryer...crispy is
as crispy does...

Did you get my chicken recipe?

Seahag

Yes, I sis! Will make it at the next opportunity! Scotty said it was
good...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

"Seahag" wrote in message

"katy" wrote:
Scotty wrote:
"Gilligan" wrote:
It just irks you to no end that I can. Just like it
irks
you
that I work for my yard and get free services and so
on.
I don't think Doug longs to be a powder monkey in a

boat
yard.

BwaHahahahaha POWDER MONKEY !!!!!!!

WHoooooEeeeeeee that's funny.....

Powder Monkey!!!!!!!!

Har har hardee har har !

Yes...you powder the monkey with flour or crushed corn
flakes before putting them in the deep fryer...crispy is
as crispy does...

Did you get my chicken recipe?

The Haitian Chicken? That was great!
The only thing that would improve it is to add a few tomatoe
slices.

Ha! I molded the chicken outta tomatoes...you never even guessed!

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote:
Seahag wrote:
"katy" wrote:
Scotty wrote:
"Gilligan" wrote:
It just irks you to no end that I can. Just like it
irks
you
that I work for my yard and get free services and so
on.
I don't think Doug longs to be a powder monkey in a boat
yard.

BwaHahahahaha POWDER MONKEY !!!!!!!

WHoooooEeeeeeee that's funny.....

Powder Monkey!!!!!!!!

Har har hardee har har !

Yes...you powder the monkey with flour or crushed corn
flakes before putting them in the deep fryer...crispy is
as crispy does...

Did you get my chicken recipe?

Yes, I sis! Will make it at the next opportunity! Scotty said it was
good...

Not on a par with your Szechwan Crispy Monkey but tasty. Better the second
day.

Seahag

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Seahag wrote:
"katy" wrote:
Seahag wrote:
"katy" wrote:
Scotty wrote:
"Gilligan" wrote:
[...]

I made beef burgundy tonight...had a heck of a time getting the cork out
of the wine bottle..I think when they waxed it some of the wax must have
dripped inside the neck or something...(was actually beef pinot
noir..since that's the only red wine I had around...)
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Seahag wrote:

Yes, I sis! Will make it at the next opportunity!
Scotty said it was
good...

Not on a par with your Szechwan Crispy Monkey but tasty.
Better the second
day.

I made beef burgundy tonight...had a heck of a time
getting the cork out of the wine bottle..I think when they
waxed it some of the wax must have dripped inside the neck
or something...(was actually beef pinot noir..since that's
the only red wine I had around...)

I use beer if I don't have wine handy.
I've been baking dog biscuits in the new oven. The heat
dispersement system is vastly improved and I'm not getting
burnt stuff anymore. I even made a layer cake!

Seahag