posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Default "Aliens Cause Global Warming"

Bart wrote:
"Aliens Cause Global Warming"

A lecture by Michael Crichton
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA
January 17, 2003

http://www.crichton-official.com/spe...s_quote04.html

I like it.

Aliens that breathe CO and drink various hydrocarbon sludges
are aiming a mind control ray at Earth.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I know women like this... at least the mind control part anyway.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"DSK" wrote in message
.. .
Bart wrote:
"Aliens Cause Global Warming"

A lecture by Michael Crichton
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA
January 17, 2003

http://www.crichton-official.com/spe...s_quote04.html

I like it.

Aliens that breathe CO and drink various hydrocarbon sludges are aiming a
mind control ray at Earth.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
I know women like this... at least the mind control part anyway.

sheesh, Jon...first you tell us you know a woman who came after you with
a frying pan now you're telling us about women trying to control your
mind...maybe you're looking for them in the wrong places?????
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Don't need to look. They find me. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
I know women like this... at least the mind control part anyway.

sheesh, Jon...first you tell us you know a woman who came after you with a
frying pan now you're telling us about women trying to control your
mind...maybe you're looking for them in the wrong places?????

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
Don't need to look. They find me. :-)

that's very scary....I'd be changing something about myself if I were you...

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Why? I like to keep my reflexes sharp.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
Don't need to look. They find me. :-)

that's very scary....I'd be changing something about myself if I were
you...

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
Why? I like to keep my reflexes sharp.