posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default RB and Sailing

"Scout" wrote in message
. ..
"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:17:51 -0400, "Scout"
wrote:

"DSK" wrote in message
t...
Scout wrote:
I will require all your talents Grasshopper, as I must flawlessly
erect
800 feet of chain link fence!

You want that in foil or saber?

Gilligan would have been more help earlier, he can fell the mightiest
oak
with a single karate chop.

DSK

Well, I'll settle for a mighty leaf and twig eater now!

Home Despot usually has a ton of those for sale this time of year. This
year
they have gone straight to Snow Blowers. A container ship must have sunk
or
something because the 10 hp chipper shredders are not available
nationally and
the little useless 5.5 hp models are even in short supply. I finally
found a 10
hp model at the 7th HD I checked. They had ONE. It's now in my barn.

CWM

Thanks Charlie,
I actually have the Craftsmen 7.5 chipper-shredder and it's done an
excellent job so far. I've put some heavy duty hours on it. I've tried to
beat it up but it just beats me up even more. It'll take up to 3" dia and
about a 10 gallon bucket's worth of leaves and twigs per load. (or, a
bushel and a peck!).
Scout

Rent a good sized Vermeer. They can chip down railroad ties.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scout wrote:
"katy" wrote
in message ...
Scout wrote:
"DSK" wrote in

message
. ..
Gilligan wrote:
You obviously did not see the Steven Segal movie.
I can't remember if I have or not... probably not, since I don't watch
many movies.

.... He was in a coma for 15 years, came out of it, buried a

railroad tie
in the ground as a makiwari board and within weeks of his awakening
managed to snap the untapered tie right off with one blow. Plus he

was
married to Kelly LeBrock! No need for a weight bag at all.

Wow! Was that a true story? It would certainly change my opinion!

Except I don't think my wife would like the Kelly LeBrock part.

Did you study Shotokan?
No. But I have been in several dojos that took practices from a

wide range
of disciplines.

Fencing is more fun and almost as good exercise.

DSK

I will require all your talents Grasshopper, as I must flawlessly

erect 800
feet of chain link fence!
Scout

My God you must have awfully big squirrels!!!!!!

There not too big but they have a real attitude.
Here's a pic of the one in my basement
Scout's basement squirrel
http://staff.science.uva.nl/~delaat/Tasmanian_devil.jpg
Scout

ummm...you got more problems than you thought you had....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Scout wrote:
"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
Gilligan wrote:
[...]

And awfully big nuts!

That's a kind of personal observation....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Scout wrote:
"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
Gilligan wrote:
[...]

One would think that large squirrels would be large because they consume
large nuts since trees usually have a fixed number of seeds.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Scout wrote:
"katy" wrote
in message ...
Scout wrote:
"DSK" wrote in

message
. ..
Gilligan wrote:
[...]

Flying monkeys in the attic?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Scout wrote:
"katy" wrote
in message ...
Scout wrote:
"DSK" wrote in
message
. ..
Gilligan wrote:
[...]

ih goody...I'll be right over....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Scout wrote:
"katy" wrote
in message ...
Scout wrote:
"DSK" wrote in
message
. ..
Gilligan wrote:
[...]

It's not monkeys flying out of the attic that's the problem...

--

Flying Tadpole
----------------------------------
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Gilligan" wrote in message
. ..

"katy" wrote in message
Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Scout wrote:
"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
Gilligan wrote:
[...]

I suspect you are right because I saw neighbors looking my way and I
overheard one of them commenting on the big f-ing nut.
Now I understand!
Scout

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
Gilligan wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Scout wrote:
"katy" wrote
in message ...
Scout wrote:
"DSK" wrote in
message
. ..
Gilligan wrote:
[...]

Yes, and the problem seems worse at night. Your guard is down, you see!
Scout

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Gilligan" wrote in message

"Scout" wrote in message
. ..
"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:17:51 -0400, "Scout"
wrote:

"DSK" wrote in message
et...
Scout wrote:
[...]

Years ago a neighbor who worked for a tree service let me use his industrial
chipper. That thing could handle small trees. It liked to reach out and
greet the user, pulling the wood from one's hands. I quickly learned to
throw the trunks and branches like a spear. Awesome.
Scout

Learning to sail the USA way. ARG ASA 82 March 23rd 06 01:10 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 January 13th 06 05:32 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 1 April 19th 05 10:08 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 March 6th 05 05:29 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 September 10th 04 05:16 AM