Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Sailing and Swans!

Sailed again today.

Most of you didn't.

Sailing again tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. Most of you won't.

Scotty thinks sailing means you need to "go somewhere." We "go" sailing
and as often as we can.

Most of the ASA members should seriously consider a lifestyle you can
actually enjoy. Few of you sail much at all.

We sailed Heart of Gold in somewhat gloomy weather, genoa only. I felt
lazy and just wanted to sail slow and spend time with Thomas. He's
gotten very good at naming all of the parts of the boat. I bet he's
better at it than Doug, who's #1 boat part is now the ENGINE.
Few boats were out and we just took in the quiet as the sun set,
breaking through the clouds as we came back to our slip. Thomas then
met some new friends!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0enhm0WQb0Q

Sailing again tomorrow...Saturday and Sunday. We plan to fly the chute
if we can get a bit more crew tomorrow.

G'night, non-sailors of ASA!

RB
35s5
NY

Joe Screws the Pooch Capt. Rob ASA 13 June 13th 06 10:06 PM
The "Practical" sailor? Capt. Rob ASA 88 January 13th 06 06:59 PM