posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Another collision

"Charlie Morgan" wrote
| Once again, I'll recommend that PFD's and tethers are a REALLY good
| idea anytime you are in poor visibility conditions, even if it seems
| as if conditions are otherwise benign.

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/?p=2246
If you can stand all the stupid football watch this video. Near the end there's a tugboat that has a big
ship drop anchor on its bow. The poor guy on the back gets knocked right off into the water.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:

"Charlie Morgan" wrote
| Once again, I'll recommend that PFD's and tethers are a REALLY good
| idea anytime you are in poor visibility conditions, even if it seems
| as if conditions are otherwise benign.

http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/?p=2246
If you can stand all the stupid football watch this video. Near the end there's a tugboat that has a big
ship drop anchor on its bow. The poor guy on the back gets knocked right off into the water.

A better version, sans football, is he

http://www.nautinst.org/mars/mars00/...%5Fanchor.html

/Walt
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Walt" wrote
| A better version, sans football, is he
| http://www.nautinst.org/mars/mars00/...%5Fanchor.html

Thanks Walt. That's a much better video. It makes be laugh but I shouldn't laugh at something like that. The poor man could
have drowned for all I know.....

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

In article ews.net,
Ellen MacArthur wrote:
http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/?p=2246
If you can stand all the stupid football watch this video. Near the end there's a tugboat that has a big
ship drop anchor on its bow. The poor guy on the back gets knocked right off into the water.

Old, old news....

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote
| Old, old news....

Maybe that's because your old, old.... I'm young, young so it's new news to me. Probably for
other people here too.
Have you heard this old saying? "If you don't have something good to say, hold your peace."
God bless you, captain.

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

In article ews.net,
Ellen MacArthur wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote
| Old, old news....

Maybe that's because your old, old.... I'm young, young so it's new news to me. Probably for
other people here too.
Have you heard this old saying? "If you don't have something good to say, hold your peace."
God bless you, captain.

I thank the gods that I'm not like you! (FYI, you're a liar)

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote
| I thank the gods that I'm not like you! (FYI, you're a liar)

Your such a gentleman, captain..... God bless you.

Cheers,
Ellen
posted to alt.sailing.asa

In article ews.net,
Ellen MacArthur wrote:

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote
| I thank the gods that I'm not like you! (FYI, you're a liar)

Your such a gentleman, captain..... God bless you.

I am. Unlike you, a simple troll.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com