posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Heart of Gold's Sunday

Another day of light air here......

But even in a few knots we're still out there having fun....

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/liteair1weby.jpg

Water is nice and warm and panties and bra are as good as any
bikini....

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/liteair2weby.jpg

Hope you all got out there...

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Capt. Rob wrote:
Another day of light air here......

But even in a few knots we're still out there having fun....

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/liteair1weby.jpg

Light air is right..whats the temp?

Water is nice and warm and panties and bra are as good as any
bikini....

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/liteair2weby.jpg

She should get a matching set of undies!

Hope you all got out there...

I wish, after tearing apart the AC water pumps looking for cloggs,
dumping jellie from the strainer, removing the hose, flushing the
system, back flushing the system, cussing the system..I figured the
pump was going out and had to replace it. I think 225 dollars for a
March 12 volt 350 GPH pump is a bit steep. I much rather had been
snapping pictures of scantly clad girls!!! You win!

Joe

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I think 225 dollars for a
March 12 volt 350 GPH pump is a bit steep. I much rather had been
snapping pictures of scantly clad girls!!! You win!

Cheer up, Joe. I'm swapping out my holding tank set-up next week, Joe.
The old one has a cracked fitting and tired hoses. I'll send some pics
of that fun project to make you feel better!

RB

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote |
| http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/liteair2weby.jpg

Don't you have a galley in your big yacht? That girl looks like she could use a nice hot meal.
I'm just pulling your leg. :-) She's probably a model with that body.

Cheers,
Ellen
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in
message
reenews.ne
t...

"Capt. Rob" wrote |
| http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/liteair2weby.jpg

Don't you have a galley in your big yacht? That girl

looks like she could use a nice hot meal.
I'm just pulling your leg. :-) She's probably a model

with that body.

that's a girl?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Scotty wrote:
"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in
message
reenews.ne
t...
"Capt. Rob" wrote |
| http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/liteair2weby.jpg

Don't you have a galley in your big yacht? That girl

looks like she could use a nice hot meal.
I'm just pulling your leg. :-) She's probably a model

with that body.

that's a girl?

it's the Russian one from Ghost....
posted to alt.sailing.asa

it's the Russian one from Ghost....

She's Greek and was never aboard Ghost.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Don't you have a galley in your big yacht? That girl looks like she
could use a nice hot meal.
I'm just pulling your leg. :-) She's probably a model with that
body.

She's pretty skinny alright. She modeled (body only), catalogue work up
until 3 years ago when she became WAY over the hill at 27. She even had
a couple of Victoria's Secret shoots in her portfolio. But now she's
30....and that's like 60 for a model of that type. That's how it goes.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

with that body.

that's a girl?

That was taken with the little Casio. Not too shabby for that tiny
lens. It's my favorite P&S since the Pentax I used to have.
Is it working out for you?

RB

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. Rob wrote:

She even had
a couple of Victoria's Secret shoots in her portfolio.

Big deal. I have a couple of Ivy League college applications in my
portfolio. I know you are impressed by whatever skank you drag onto
your boat but do you seriously think others are impressed?

You are one sorry loser. First you wreck other people's boats then you
go and oogle other guy's wives. You are sick.