Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default The Best of Doug King Part 1

The best of Doug...Doug King wrote about his H19....

"The quality control of the original build
is poor, and after seeing this, I would not consider buying a larger
Hunter. "

Uh oh!!!!!

"either of our modest little
boats is worth more, and easier to sell to boot, than Cap'n Bobsplit's
mighty
P30 with it's equally mighty Atomique 4."

Ghost sold for just under 14K and I kept some of the electronics. I
paid 9.5 K for her.

"OTOH the C-22 has a far better reputation than the Hunter, is far
roomier, has
far better resale value, and on average is really better built."

Holy CRAP!!!!

"And the Hunter 19's cabin is probably 95% as roomy and
comfortable as the P30 anyway. "

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

MORE TO COME!!! And remember, this is the REAL DOUG, the King of
Keels!!!!

RB
35s5
NY

Add it up, Doug! Capt. Rob ASA 84 November 15th 05 10:39 AM
Amerika is Always at War jlrogers ASA 2 November 4th 05 09:20 PM
Yo - Don White and Doug King... Don White General 7 October 18th 05 03:00 AM
Scout, Bertie's sock? Bertie the Bunyip ASA 5 September 27th 03 04:38 PM
The Lay of Völund Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 25th 03 02:19 AM