posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default 1987 First 235 Great Deal

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6694-...spagenameZWDVW

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Hmm, if it were a First 210 or F 211; or the Farr 25, I'd be
all over it. Even a First 24 (swing keel) would be a fun
boat. The F 235 sails pretty well for as roomy as it is, and
is astoningly roomy for a 23 footer... but it ain't never
gonna be mistaken for a sport boat.

Bob Crantz wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6694-...spagenameZWDVW

Thanks, but pass.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Thanks, but pass.

Yeah, a Hunter 19 is more fun to sail.....I think it rates 275 or
something. A 235 is rated below 200 in some areas, fast and fun. Doug
bought a Hunter 19 and then went right for his dream, a C&C 121....then
got a trawler instead.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

Capt. Rob wrote:
Yeah, a Hunter 19 is more fun to sail.....

It's more fun to sail a Hunter 19 than to brag about
imaginary sailing on the internet.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

It's more fun to sail a Hunter 19 than to brag about
imaginary sailing on the internet.

Yeah....here's some more "imaginary sailing" Doug!

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/suzy2weby.jpg

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/fly.jpg

I really like the 121. Suzanne loves the C&C 99. I had to talk her out
of it until Thomas is older. By then she'll want a C&C 121 and I may
just have to give in.
What did your wife want again??? Oh, yeah....a trawler!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK DSK is offline

"Capt" Rob wrote:
What did your wife want again??? Oh, yeah....a trawler!

Seems like you have been dominated by women all your life
and cannot grasp any other pattern. If I had really wanted a
C&C 121 I would have bought one. My wife wants to sail & to
cruise with me; and I want to cruise & sail with her. It's
that simple. You cannot understand that, which is why you're
a usenet stalker and blowhard instead of pursuing your dreams.

Maybe you will get a better understanding when your wife not
only has a successful career & happy home life, but has won
at least 3 international medical society awards, won at
least 3 one-design championships, can skippered a boat on
her own for a two week cruise or a 600 mile delivery, and
yet still looks up to your knowledge & skill. Will that ever
happen for you, Bubbles?

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Seems like you have been dominated by women all your life
and cannot grasp any other pattern. If I had really wanted a
C&C 121 I would have bought one.

Uh, what is this? Fuzzy logic? You already said you "Hoped your wife
would like the 121 at the show." She didn't and now you're in a
TRAWLER. My wife wanted a C&C 99. Seems like you're the one who's being
controlled. I don't need to bring my wife to a boat show and hope she
likes what I like!
YOU HAVE A TRAWLER

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Doug you are so cruel!

Shame! Shame!

Everyone knows Sudsy's butt got too lumpy to model underwear anymore so she
got a job stuffing envelopes at Publisher's Clearinghouse. Her co-dependent
personality disorder is fullfilled by selflessly being a nurse and taking
care of the drooling ne'er-do-well of a husband she has.

Some day she may read ASA and see what the loser she has latched on to does
to others, herself and their poor helpless child. If she didn't speak with a
strong lisp, she may have done much better in life.

The perpetual and fiery flames of hell await the large blubberous one. His
flesh will be seared and eyes gouged by demons.

Glory!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Maybe you will get a better understanding when your wife not
only has a successful career & happy home life, but has won
at least 3 international medical society awards

My wife has been an RN for just 9 months. How much time does she have?

won at
least 3 one-design championships

So now she prefers powerboats?

yet still looks up to your knowledge & skill. Will that ever
happen for you, Bubbles?

Good lord! I don't "need" my wife to "look up to me." I prefer that
we're equals and I sure wouldn't expose my ego the way you just did.
Zikes!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

His
flesh will be seared and eyes gouged by demons.

Snore.

RB
35s5
NY