posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

Default My friend lost his boat.

OzOne wrote:
Last night in a multi million dollar marina fire,
My mate lost his 18 month old 65' Benny I feel for him after waiting 2
years while she was built and fitted with every extra in the Benny
cattle dog.

Bummer................the fire at Woolooware?

Got any pictures?
What caused the fire?

When I spoke to him this morning, he was pulling out the order forms
and getting ready to send a fax off the France tomorrow to order
another.....

Guy can't take a hint huh?...

Joe

Now will come the task of hunting for a short term replacement.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Halifax Goes Dry basskisser General 40 April 8th 05 04:39 PM
rec.boats.paddle sea kayaking FAQ [email protected] General 0 March 30th 05 06:35 AM
Essentials of a Marine Boat Alarm System Rick Curtis Electronics 19 February 23rd 04 09:42 AM