posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Another Loss for Bob Crantz

Did you miss that nice graphic Scumbalino made showing the cockpit of
the
35s5 to be no more than 7.1 feet?
If you account for the slope on the cabin bulkhead and the thickness of
the
coaming between the helm position and the swim platform that's more
like 6
feet or less of cockpit length!

After claiming the 35s5 cockpit was 6 feet or less it's sooo funny to
watch Crantz whip out the sockpuppets and get desperate.
7.1 feet aint 6 feet, Bob! And guess what? The 35s5 cabin house hardly
slopes...

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/webbsp.jpg

Still worse for you, the 7.1 measurement is at the seats, from the BASE
of the cabin/seat to the helm seat back. It does NOT include the
coaming which would add even more space....which is does! Oh, but it
gets worse for poor Bob. Somehow he forgot the beam of the 35s5 and
it's above average seat length AND width! The 35s5 cockpit is nearly 6
feet wide without the coamings. Look at the pic again, Bob....and
tremble! Can you see how the coamings are actually sloping smoothly
back into the deck? Even MORE seating area!
So, let's add this up. Bob was wrong about the cockpit length, width,
seating area and capacity, slope of the coamings, measurement
points...and he thought the Nikon D50 had a FIXED lens!!!

Dude, where's your car???? BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
No respect for Bob C after this one, folks! He can't keep up, even for
a bait fish!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Did you miss that nice graphic Scumbalino made showing the cockpit of
the
35s5 to be no more than 7.1 feet?
If you account for the slope on the cabin bulkhead and the thickness of
the
coaming between the helm position and the swim platform that's more
like 6
feet or less of cockpit length!

After claiming the 35s5 cockpit was 6 feet or less it's sooo funny to
watch Crantz whip out the sockpuppets and get desperate.

What sockpuppets?

The cockpit is less than 6 feet. I clearly stated that the helm position was
separate. My estimates are very accurate.

7.1 feet aint 6 feet, Bob!

Nor is the helm position the cockpit!

And guess what?

Your colon is imflammed?

The 35s5 cabin house hardly
slopes...

"Hardly", yet I indicated that it did slope!

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/webbsp.jpg

Where is the picture of the tape measure?

Still worse for you, the 7.1 measurement is at the seats, from the BASE
of the cabin/seat to the helm seat back.

No it's not. It's at the top of the cockpit.

It does NOT include the
coaming which would add even more space....which is does!

Why not add the dock to which the boat is tied?

Oh, but it
gets worse for poor Bob.

Actually, it's getting better. Feed the troll!

Somehow he forgot the beam of the 35s5 and
it's above average seat length AND width! The 35s5 cockpit is nearly 6
feet wide without the coamings.

My boat has a longer cockpit with no impediments and is almost just as wide!

Look at the pic again, Bob....and
tremble!

I can only squint. Next time use a 12 MP 5th generation super CCD focal
plane array in raw mode.

Can you see how the coamings are actually sloping smoothly
back into the deck? Even MORE seating area!

Damn, you could almost land an airplane there or the ghost girls could drape
their large breasts over the coamings!!

So, let's add this up. Bob was wrong about the cockpit length, width,
seating area and capacity, slope of the coamings, measurement
points

I was very accurate.

...and he thought the Nikon D50 had a FIXED lens!!!

and used Polaroid film!

Dude, where's your car???? BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

No car!

No respect for Bob C after this one, folks!

No respect!

He can't keep up, even for
a bait fish!

No pole!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Buh bye, Bob. Maybe you can borrow a leg to stand on.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. Rob wrote:

After claiming the 35s5 cockpit was 6 feet or less it's sooo funny to
watch Crantz whip out the sockpuppets and get desperate.

Hey! I ain't no sockpuppet! I am an independent operator who saw your
ramblings about the sheer vastness of your cockpit - ramblings which didn't
include dimensions. I decided to put some figures on it when a link to a
diagram of the boat was posted (I didn't Google anything!).

Still worse for you, the 7.1 measurement is at the seats, from the
BASE of the cabin/seat to the helm seat back.

No it isn't. It is patently obvious that you are incapable of understanding
a dimensioned drawing.

It does NOT include the
coaming which would add even more space....which is does!

It's a side elevation looking *across* parallel seats and coaming! See
above!

Oh, but it
gets worse for poor Bobsprit. Somehow he forgot the beam of the 35s5
and it's above average seat length AND width! The 35s5 cockpit is nearly
6 feet wide without the coamings. Look at the pic again, Bob....and
tremble! Can you see how the coamings are actually sloping smoothly
back into the deck? Even MORE seating area!

So, you can have folks sitting on the seats, a few more on the coamings, and
some on the side decks?

--
Capt Scumbalino

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Nutsy,

Just so you don't get to wrong Idea; "Answering your Troll are like
sitting in a Rocking Chair. Give you something to do but we sure don't
expect to get any place."

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage