posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Scumbalino Capt. Scumbalino is offline

Default Another Loss for Bob Crantz

Capt. Rob wrote:

After claiming the 35s5 cockpit was 6 feet or less it's sooo funny to
watch Crantz whip out the sockpuppets and get desperate.

Hey! I ain't no sockpuppet! I am an independent operator who saw your
ramblings about the sheer vastness of your cockpit - ramblings which didn't
include dimensions. I decided to put some figures on it when a link to a
diagram of the boat was posted (I didn't Google anything!).

Still worse for you, the 7.1 measurement is at the seats, from the
BASE of the cabin/seat to the helm seat back.

No it isn't. It is patently obvious that you are incapable of understanding
a dimensioned drawing.

It does NOT include the
coaming which would add even more space....which is does!

It's a side elevation looking *across* parallel seats and coaming! See
above!

Oh, but it
gets worse for poor Bobsprit. Somehow he forgot the beam of the 35s5
and it's above average seat length AND width! The 35s5 cockpit is nearly
6 feet wide without the coamings. Look at the pic again, Bob....and
tremble! Can you see how the coamings are actually sloping smoothly
back into the deck? Even MORE seating area!

So, you can have folks sitting on the seats, a few more on the coamings, and
some on the side decks?

--
Capt Scumbalino