posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Tuesday Sail and Video

While poor Bob Crantz and several others here like Captain Scumbowlino
googled themselves into a tizzy....we were out sailing....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mCP2PeOJqE0

Light air for most of it with a few stellar periods. Winds dropped to
3-4 knots at the end and we were doing 1.5 to 1.9 knots....but the air
cooled and Thomas slept and it was a beautiful sunset.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

While poor Bob Crantz and several others here like Captain Scumbowlino
googled themselves into a tizzy....we were out sailing....

You were frantic with the tape measure. Small cockpit eh?

Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Bait boy!!!!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Like I said....I destroyed you 100%. And I never had to measure
anything. I found the dimensions online a while ago. The exect cockpit
dimensions are in the 35s5 French Brochure, including the length of the
aft bunk which is an amazing 7'9...the LARGEST aft cabin sleeping area
in a 35-36 foot boat..
The 35s5 cockpit is not only a good size, but it's better laid out for
comfort...and it's not 6 feet, now is it Bob!!?? Hmmmm? Nope....it's
actually the same size as cockpits on boats that are larger!
Now what will you do? Claim you baited me? Not likely. The cockpit
trolls were always mine and you've been on the hook for weeks. Wait,
let me guess! You'll maintain your claim that the Fuji 7000 has better
optics than the D50, right?
Oops! The D50 is a DSLR, Bob. It can be packaged with any professional
Nikkor lens, not to mention lineups from Tamron, Tokina, Sigma, Zeiss
and so on.

Bob, you've been hooked, dragged aboard, cleaned, fried and served.
Anyone want a steaming pile of bait fish? Come and get it!!!!
No respect for you any more, Bob. You really slapped yourself silly.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

What camera was that?

That's the low res movie mode from the Casio Z120. It can shoot much
better movie quality, but that's fine for the web.

RB

posted to alt.sailing.asa

How about a link to the French Brochure?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Bob Crantz wrote:
How about a link to the French Brochure?

Bob, you're done.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

http://www.bottomsiders.com/boatresu...&boat=Beneteau

aaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.bottomsiders.com/boatresu...&boat=Beneteau

aaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$789 for 3 cushions? Good investment for Mr. Bubbles, should increase the
value of his boat by around 20%.

Bwaahahhahahahahhahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahha

John Cairns

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"John Cairns" wrote in message
m...

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.bottomsiders.com/boatresu...&boat=Beneteau

aaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$789 for 3 cushions? Good investment for Mr. Bubbles, should increase the
value of his boat by around 20%.

Bwaahahhahahahahhahhahahhahhahahhahahahhahahha

John Cairns

I called them and got the dimensions of the cushions. The cockpit does not
come to 7 feet!

He is so busted!

FS: 2004 American Sail 14.6-Complete Package Deal - $3990 in NC [email protected] Marketplace 0 March 15th 06 04:25 PM
FS: 2004 American Sail 14.6-Complete Package Deal - $3990 in NC [email protected] Marketplace 0 March 15th 06 04:25 PM
Sailing video TomBones Tall Ships 0 October 7th 03 09:43 PM
Sailing Video TomBones General 0 October 7th 03 09:43 PM
Sailing Video? TomBones Crew 0 October 7th 03 09:42 PM