posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob Capt. Rob is offline

Default Tuesday Sail and Video

Like I said....I destroyed you 100%. And I never had to measure
anything. I found the dimensions online a while ago. The exect cockpit
dimensions are in the 35s5 French Brochure, including the length of the
aft bunk which is an amazing 7'9...the LARGEST aft cabin sleeping area
in a 35-36 foot boat..
The 35s5 cockpit is not only a good size, but it's better laid out for
comfort...and it's not 6 feet, now is it Bob!!?? Hmmmm? Nope....it's
actually the same size as cockpits on boats that are larger!
Now what will you do? Claim you baited me? Not likely. The cockpit
trolls were always mine and you've been on the hook for weeks. Wait,
let me guess! You'll maintain your claim that the Fuji 7000 has better
optics than the D50, right?
Oops! The D50 is a DSLR, Bob. It can be packaged with any professional
Nikkor lens, not to mention lineups from Tamron, Tokina, Sigma, Zeiss
and so on.

Bob, you've been hooked, dragged aboard, cleaned, fried and served.
Anyone want a steaming pile of bait fish? Come and get it!!!!
No respect for you any more, Bob. You really slapped yourself silly.

RB
35s5
NY