posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Hey Douglas - Evelyn report

"Ringmaster" wrote in message
ups.com...
What would you prefer me to call you? Asshole comes to mind rather
quickly!
LP .

If you can't add to the thread forget trying to be a Boob****.

Listen asshole, I wasn't talking to you. You are sticking up for you
boat-less truck driving friend Snotty, a truck driver that does nothing but
post on Usenet 24/7 and calls me a slut and a whore!

I spent my day with people who put on the uniform and I salute.

Don't get in this catfight...do you see any *manly* men like Oz, Moroon, Bob
Crantz, Capt. Neal, Dave, and probably a hundred lurkers.

Unless men think Scotty and ganz calling me a man and bi...

LP (make a note that "ringmaster" is a misogynist)

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:9NTAg.2222$W01.1115@dukeread08...
| Don't get in this catfight...do you see any *manly* men like Oz, Moroon, Bob
| Crantz, Capt. Neal, Dave, and probably a hundred lurkers.

Capt. Neal a manly man? Bwahahahahahahahaahha! The dude's a liberal, I hear tell...

Paladin
--have sailboat, will travel.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Paladin" noneofyourbusiness.www wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote:
| Don't get in this catfight...do you see any *manly* men like Oz, Moroon,
Bob
| Crantz, Capt. Neal, Dave, and probably a hundred lurkers.

Capt. Neal a manly man? Bwahahahahahahahaahha! The dude's a liberal, I
hear tell...

He must have went bisexual at sea...last I checked, he was licking Ann
Coulter!

What a nasty sailor! ;-)

LP

Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
REQ: Crack for Maxsea V10 patrice Tall Ships 1 August 2nd 03 01:53 AM