posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ringmaster Ringmaster is offline

Default Hey Douglas - Evelyn report

A few of Ringmaster's crew joined up with folks from Dier Wolf (Evelyn
32) last night for a little Wednesday night action. We got caught too
far away from the line at the start but managed to pass most of the
fleet before the first turning mark. The boat has a great cockpit for
racing and accelerates like crazy out of a tack even in 8-10kts true.
Only problem is that 96 rating. You gotta be out in front big time.
I'd buy one. Cheap way into the 'A' fleet.