posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default WE WIN!!!

http://www.byc.com/mack06/results-so...?Class=IRC%20F

Beat every boat in our class outright.

http://www.byc.com/mack06/results-overall.cfm

14th overall.

Couldn't help thinking, if we'd been sailing one of those oh-so-fast
Beneteau 35s5's, we would have won overall.

Bwahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaha

Pictures to follow.

John Cairns

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Congrats. I've always heard nothing but good things about J33s.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ringmaster" wrote in message
oups.com...
Congrats. I've always heard nothing but good things about J33s.

Still hasn't really sunk in yet. Thanks.

John Cairns

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ringmaster" wrote in message
oups.com...
Congrats. I've always heard nothing but good things about J33s.

The only thing negative I've heard about them is that they're substantially
slower than a Beneteau 35s5.

(Now where did I hear that??)

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Maxprop" wrote in message
k.net...

"Ringmaster" wrote in message

oups.com..
..
Congrats. I've always heard nothing but good things

about J33s.

The only thing negative I've heard about them is that

they're substantially
slower than a Beneteau 35s5.

Only while pointing.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote in message
. ..

k.net...

.
Congrats. I've always heard nothing but good things

about J33s.

The only thing negative I've heard about them is that

they're substantially
slower than a Beneteau 35s5.

Only while pointing.

Pointing at what? Waterfowl? What a dog.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"John Cairns" wrote in
message
.com...
http://www.byc.com/mack06/results-so...?Class=IRC%20F

Beat every boat in our class outright.

Congrats!

http://www.byc.com/mack06/results-overall.cfm

14th overall.

Good Show !

Couldn't help thinking, if we'd been sailing one of those

oh-so-fast
Beneteau 35s5's, we would have won overall.

Nah, you'd have been tied to the dock with the AC on
watching a movie.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Nah, you'd have been tied to the dock with the AC on
watching a movie.

Hey...did that afterwards!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 05:12:11 GMT, "John Cairns"
wrote:

http://www.byc.com/mack06/results-so...?Class=IRC%20F

Beat every boat in our class outright.

http://www.byc.com/mack06/results-overall.cfm

14th overall.

Couldn't help thinking, if we'd been sailing one of those oh-so-fast
Beneteau 35s5's, we would have won overall.

Bwahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha ha

Pictures to follow.

John Cairns

Hey, somebody who posts here has actually been doing some sailing?

Congrats, probably a very competitive field.

Frank
posted to alt.sailing.asa

wrote:

http://www.byc.com/mack06/results-so...?Class=IRC%20F

Beat every boat in our class outright.

http://www.byc.com/mack06/results-overall.cfm

14th overall.

Couldn't help thinking, if we'd been sailing one of those oh-so-fast
Beneteau 35s5's, we would have won overall.

Bwahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah a

Pictures to follow.

John Cairns

Hey, somebody who posts here has actually been doing some sailing?

Congrats, probably a very competitive field.

Frank

Yeah, the big boats are semi-professionally crewed, got guys from NZ and OZ
sailing on them. A small boat could conceivably win overall, under the right
circumstances, but I'm willing to bet it hasn't happened in a very long
time. Finishing 14th overall with the1st in our division feels absolutely
unreal. Thanks, and yeah, it was actually sailing, the boat will end up with
over 500 miles in long distance races this year.

John Cairns