posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Why is it so easy?

Yesterday I clobbered poor Doug and his trawler. Okay, okay I know doug
is a powerboater now and it's easy to pick on him, but he practically
begged for it. Then, with Doug KO'd in the 3rd, poor Jeff and his
floating wallowing condo decides to lend Doug a hand. Yikes....KO'd
poor Jeff with three posts! He's still twitching, but he sank himself
by letting everyone all know he carries his fast/fun boat off the stern
of his motorsailing chopper pad!
Of course Scotty, Sloco and Mooron dove in....Like three bleeding
piglets trying to save a disemboweled sea turtle from a Great White
Attack. It didn't go well for them.

I guess my question is quite simple. Why do you people enjoy the
beatings you take? You know I can't be touched, that it's all fun and
sport for me. Why dual with a master when you haven't even a pocket
knife worth of sense?
Still worse, I actually troll with facts while the rest of you are
usually caught lying or ignorant...or both. Example: Sloco's belief
that Whitlock steering is not found on better, fast boats. Zikes!

Or Poor Jeff claiming he bought the right boat...so long as he brings a
fun boat. Zoopee Deee!

Or sad Doug claiming his powerboat made sense...in a sailing
discussion. Zooba Dooo!

Or Mooron finally launching his boat after a 3rd restoration. Zippy
Zippy Dyaaaa!

Or poor Scotty, who just basically waits for me to do anything. Zlada
Zlada Boo!

I mean REALLY, why take the abuse, month after month? If you really
believed in yourselves at all, would you bother with a troll like me?
The truth...and Bob C. knows as did Captain Neal, is that you are all
insecure and full of crap. You don't beleive in yourselves, your boats
or probably in anything at all.
And that's why you lose.
Again.
And again.
.....And again.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. Rob wrote:

Zikes!
Zoopee Deee!
Zooba Dooo!
Zippy Zippy Dyaaaa!
Zlada Zlada Boo!

THIS WORKS, EASY CASH [email protected] General 0 April 3rd 05 07:07 PM
easy money in 30 days trip Boat Building 0 March 11th 05 03:57 AM
easy money in 30 days trip Cruising 0 March 11th 05 03:52 AM
easy money in 30 days trip General 0 March 11th 05 03:39 AM