posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default A Popular Boat

I looked at 4 35s5's before buying Heart of Gold. I felt that the other
ones either had issues or were just raced hard and too tired for the
money. I wanted a boat that needed nothing to go sailing and found it.
One of the 35s5's had a mast drop on the fordeck and wet core as a
result! ALL of those boats sold! ALL of the boats in the USA were also
sold. Now I just checked the ads worlwide and almost all of the 35s5's
are sold or deal pending!!!!

It's nice to know I chose a boat that's so wanted buy sailors. I see
those Express 30's have been on Yachtworld forever, including two
online selling for cheap.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
I looked at 4 35s5's before buying Heart of Gold. I felt that the other
ones either had issues or were just raced hard and too tired for the
money. I wanted a boat that needed nothing to go sailing and found it.
One of the 35s5's had a mast drop on the fordeck and wet core as a
result! ALL of those boats sold! ALL of the boats in the USA were also
sold. Now I just checked the ads worlwide and almost all of the 35s5's
are sold or deal pending!!!!

Certainly supporting of the thesis that fools buy 35s5's.

Isn't it?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Yup....here's one of those fools!

http://translate.google.com/translat...f%3D1%26sa%3DG

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ps.com...
Yup....here's one of those fools!

http://translate.google.com/translat...f%3D1%26sa%3DG

Is he sailing one of those used, worn out boats?

One built in the USA?

hmmmm????

Even Kia can slap their brand name on a car designed and built by others and
keep it shining in the spotlight --- as long as no one drives it 100,000
miles!

35s5 - no longer built!

Kia Sedona - soon to be extinct!!!

Why is everything you buy snatched from the close out rack?

Why don't you live in a real house and give your family a real quality of
life?

Quit breathing the exhaust fumes, say goodbye to the Cross Island Parkway,
the Bruckner and live amongst nature and the trees.

Why run from one small apartment to an even smaller domicile (your boat) and
sail offshore tens or even hundreds of yards to seek solitude when the real
thing is so readily available?

Climb out of the fish bowl that you are in. It is slowly filling with fecal
matter.

Lloyd Bonafide

posted to alt.sailing.asa

35s5 - no longer built!

Yep, and by your logic the only good boat here would be John Cairns
Catalina 28 because it's still in production!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Nutsy,

While you're looking, notice just how few Gulf 29's are for sail. Mine
sold to the second buyer that looked at her.

By the way; "Pneuma" will be leaving Bellingham the 1st of Aug. New
owner got a permanent slip in Blaine. A town right on the Canadian
Border.

I cancelled my lease with the Harbor today. I am now a full fledge Beach
Bum as of 1400 o:clock today:^( but all things have to make way for the
aging process.

Damn I miss her!!

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa

While you're looking, notice just how few Gulf 29's are for sail. Mine
sold to the second buyer that looked at her.

The Gulf line from Capital Yachts is known for good quality. I myself
also looked at a few, thinking about the Gulf 32 for a while, but the
low SAD was an issue for the LIS as was limited room below, so we
backed away. Great boats and amazingly sweet looking for such small PH
designs.

RB
35s5
NY