posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz Bob Crantz is offline

Default A Popular Boat

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
I looked at 4 35s5's before buying Heart of Gold. I felt that the other
ones either had issues or were just raced hard and too tired for the
money. I wanted a boat that needed nothing to go sailing and found it.
One of the 35s5's had a mast drop on the fordeck and wet core as a
result! ALL of those boats sold! ALL of the boats in the USA were also
sold. Now I just checked the ads worlwide and almost all of the 35s5's
are sold or deal pending!!!!

Certainly supporting of the thesis that fools buy 35s5's.

Isn't it?