posted to alt.fan.scarecrow,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local,rec.drugs.cannabis,uk.comp.sys.mac,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.sailing

Default Puck Dood

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address:
" Grant"

: "Pod" wrote in message
: ...
::
:: "Steve Leyland"
:: wrote in message ...
::: Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't
::: able to deliver any clue to the following address:
:::
" Grant"
::: This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
:::
:::: "Puck" wrote in message
:::: . 229...
::::: "Guy Fawkes" wrote in
::::: oups.com:
:::::
:::::: Puck wrote:
::::::: Have you had Grunt silenced? We kinda miss having his arse as
::::::: target practice. Any chance you could chuck him back here when
::::::: you're done?
:::::::
::::::: Please advise...
::::::
:::::: I was under the impression that you had already had it neutered,
:::::: or at least you have more balls than it could ever hope to.
:::::
::::: Grant lacks far too many things to list here - but balls,
::::: metaphorically speaking of course, seem to be at least something
::::: he has that you could benefit from obtaining.
:::::
:::::: I must confess
:::::: that I was under the impression you had sent him around to a
:::::: certain quiz show contestant in the hope of acquiring some "cast
:::::: off" balls...
:::::
::::: Please don't assume I read ukls - I cannot think of anything I
::::: would like to do less, that doesn't involve bluntnose pliers and
::::: toenail-pulling.
:::::
:::::: Yours etc
::::::
:::::
:::: My hopes are dashed i was so looking forward to you and bunt
:::: having a long and happy relationship together!
:::
::: from what I've read of bunt if anyone ****es the **** off he
::: launches his dummy and a lawsuit.
::
:: Yep, don't 'cross the line' or else...
::
: Be warned according to bunt Usenet can ruin your sex life.

"all these people were typing nasty words about me on my screen so I
lost my stiffy"?
what a complete ****ing tosser he must (allegedly) be.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

"Hey, Worf! I hooked Data up to a Modem... wanna see?"
"Voices on the radio
tell us that we're going to war
those brave men and women in uniform
they want to know what they're fighting for.

The generals want to hear the end game
the allies won't approve the plan
but the oil men in the white house
they just don't give a damn" - Billy Bragg
"My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing."

JG, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

Bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
"I didn't delete any part of your meaningless, pointless, worthless
post in order to clearly demonstrate that you are the nemesis of
Usenet: the crossposting, non-editing, diagram-creating worthless,
dickless, brainless, gutless, mindless, ball-less, spineless, flaccid,
obese, fish-belly pale, ugly, VD-ridden, moronic, bald, hunch-backed,
flat-footed, odoriferous, obnoxious, fecal-smelling, buck-toothed,
physically handicapped, fungus-infected, HIV positive, mud-packing,
masturbating, whining, simpering, self-important, arrogant, egomaniacal
POS that takes up more bandwidth than a despicable binary-poster, and
for no apparent reason beyond seeing his own defecatory vomitus
slithering down the screen in vile green rivulets."

Admiral Halsey, alt.sailing.asa
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

posted to alt.fan.scarecrow,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local,rec.drugs.cannabis,uk.comp.sys.mac,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.sailing

Murder on the dancefloor, but "Steve Leyland"
got off with a caution
and it went like this:

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address:
" Grant"

: "Pod" wrote in message
: ...
::
:: "Steve Leyland"
:: wrote in message ...
::: Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't
::: able to deliver any clue to the following address:
::: " Grant"
::: This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
:::
:::: "Puck" wrote in message
:::: . 229...
::::: "Guy Fawkes" wrote in
::::: oups.com:
:::::
:::::: Puck wrote:
[...]

It's a completely unsubstantiated rumour, which I in no way endorse,
that he is a ****ing **** of the highest order, unless in the company
of small children, when he becomes as sweet as pie. But you didn't
hear that from me.

--

Dr Zen

We were on the beach,
kissing in the sand.
I put my hand in her jeans
and she said, no, it's not right.
Hey, I said. It feels right to me.
Jeezus ****, she said,
for a writer, you don't half speak in cliches.
http://gollyg.blogspot.com
posted to alt.fan.scarecrow,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local,rec.drugs.cannabis,uk.comp.sys.mac,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.sailing
ah ah is offline

Dr Zen wrote:
Murder on the dancefloor, but "Steve Leyland"
got off with a caution
and it went like this:

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address:
" Grant"

: "Pod" wrote in message
: ...
::
:: "Steve Leyland"
:: wrote in message ...
::: Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't
::: able to deliver any clue to the following address:
::: " Grant"
::: This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
:::
:::: "Puck" wrote in message
:::: . 229...
::::: "Guy Fawkes" wrote in
::::: oups.com:
:::::
:::::: Puck wrote:
[...]

Mind the p*e referent--Craig is back in towne.
--
ah
posted to alt.fan.scarecrow,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.sailing.asa,demon.local,rec.drugs.cannabis,uk.comp.sys.mac,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.sailing

Murder on the dancefloor, but ah got off with

Dr Zen wrote:
Murder on the dancefloor, but "Steve Leyland"
got off with a caution
and it went like this:

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address:
" Grant"

: "Pod" wrote in message
: ...
::
:: "Steve Leyland"
:: wrote in message ...
::: Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't
::: able to deliver any clue to the following address:
::: " Grant"
::: This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
:::
:::: "Puck" wrote in message
:::: . 229...
::::: "Guy Fawkes" wrote in
::::: oups.com:
:::::
:::::: Puck wrote:
[...]

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Dr Zen wrote:
Murder on the dancefloor, but "Steve Leyland"
got off with a caution
and it went like this:

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address:
" Grant"

: "Pod" wrote in message
: ...
::
:: "Steve Leyland"
:: wrote in message ...
::: Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't
::: able to deliver any clue to the following address:
::: " Grant"
::: This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
:::
:::: "Puck" wrote in message
:::: . 229...
::::: "Guy Fawkes" wrote in
::::: oups.com:
:::::
:::::: Puck wrote:
[...]

Typical.

Just be mindful when talking of g*ns and p*es in demon.local . . .
obfuscation is your safest route.
--
ah

Dr Zen wrote:
Murder on the dancefloor, but "Steve Leyland"
got off with a caution
and it went like this:

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address:
" Grant"

: "Pod" wrote in message
: ...
::
:: "Steve Leyland"
:: wrote in message ...
::: Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't
::: able to deliver any clue to the following address:
::: " Grant"
::: This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
:::
:::: "Puck" wrote in message
:::: . 229...
::::: "Guy Fawkes" wrote in
::::: oups.com:
:::::
:::::: Puck wrote:
[...]

I'll be really careful if I want to mention poes.

Dr Zen wrote:
Murder on the dancefloor, but "Steve Leyland"
got off with a caution
and it went like this:

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address:
" Grant"

: "Pod" wrote in message
: ...
::
:: "Steve Leyland"
:: wrote in message ...
::: Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't
::: able to deliver any clue to the following address:
:::
" Grant"
::: This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
:::
:::: "Puck" wrote in message
:::: . 229...
::::: "Guy Fawkes" wrote in
::::: oups.com:
:::::
:::::: Puck wrote:
[...]

oooh! big word!

Dr Zen wrote:
Murder on the dancefloor, but "Steve Leyland"
got off with a caution
and it went like this:

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address:
" Grant"

: "Pod" wrote in message
: ...
::
:: "Steve Leyland"
:: wrote in message ...
::: Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't
::: able to deliver any clue to the following address:
::: " Grant"
::: This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
:::
:::: "Puck" wrote in message
:::: . 229...
::::: "Guy Fawkes" wrote in
::::: oups.com:
:::::
:::::: Puck wrote:
[...]

http://tinyurl.com/lm4jn, fool!
ah

=^.FixCat.^= wrote:

Dr Zen wrote:
Murder on the dancefloor, but "Steve Leyland"
got off with a caution
and it went like this:

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address:
" Grant"

: "Pod" wrote in message
: ...
::
:: "Steve Leyland"
:: wrote in message ...
::: Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't
::: able to deliver any clue to the following address:
:::
" Grant"
::: This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
:::
:::: "Puck" wrote in message
:::: . 229...
::::: "Guy Fawkes" wrote in
::::: oups.com:
:::::
:::::: Puck wrote:
[...]

I'm sensing some reciprocatory misalignment, here.
--
ah

Dr Zen wrote:
Murder on the dancefloor, but "Steve Leyland"
got off with a caution
and it went like this:

Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't able to
deliver any clue to the following address:
" Grant"

: "Pod" wrote in message
: ...
::
:: "Steve Leyland"
:: wrote in message ...
::: Hi. This is the meow-send program at usenet. I'm afraid I wasn't
::: able to deliver any clue to the following address:
::: " Grant"
::: This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
:::
:::: "Puck" wrote in message
::::: "Guy Fawkes" wrote in
::::: oups.com:
:::::
:::::: Puck wrote:
[...]

Will I get poes if I click that?

Yoeman Plotter Bobby Electronics 9 July 14th 05 10:43 PM
Wave heights Roger Long Cruising 61 January 11th 05 04:53 PM
Who voted for the dood with the dishonorable discharge? JAXAshby ASA 37 November 17th 04 12:52 AM