posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Is Mooron Blue?

Here's what poor Mooron calls BLUE WATER!!!

http://www.nordicaboats.com/assets/i...ail-By-opt.jpg

compared to the water at our SLIP, which IS blue!!! Note fairly flat
water in BOTH pics!

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/al2.jpg

Oh...Mooron!!! Oh the humanity!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe Joe is offline

bwaghahahahah

Snubbers on nylon rope. Did you know nylon will streach 50% before ot
breaks?
Waste of money, but very lubbery.

Joe

Capt. Rob wrote:
Here's what poor Mooron calls BLUE WATER!!!

http://www.nordicaboats.com/assets/i...ail-By-opt.jpg

compared to the water at our SLIP, which IS blue!!! Note fairly flat
water in BOTH pics!

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/al2.jpg

Oh...Mooron!!! Oh the humanity!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Snubbers on nylon rope. Did you know nylon will streach 50% before ot
breaks?

Gotta love Joe's silly posts. Look at the pic again, Joe. Notice
anything odd?
Good test for Joe...he already failed.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Oh fer Gawd's Sakes... first off the "Sail by" shot is on Wildbread Bay in
the East arm of Great Slave Lake.... and Quit using photoshop to frig with
the colour maps on your photos... you've made the sunbrella almost
fluorescent and washed out all the detail in the white areas with your
pitiful attempts at producing blue water out of grey water.

CM-

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

Here's what poor Mooron calls BLUE WATER!!!

http://www.nordicaboats.com/assets/i...ail-By-opt.jpg

compared to the water at our SLIP, which IS blue!!! Note fairly flat
water in BOTH pics!

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/al2.jpg

Oh...Mooron!!! Oh the humanity!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt.Mooron wrote:
Oh fer Gawd's Sakes... first off the "Sail by" shot is on Wildbread Bay in
the East arm of Great Slave Lake.... and Quit using photoshop to frig with
the colour maps on your photos... you've made the sunbrella almost
fluorescent and washed out all the detail in the white areas with your
pitiful attempts at producing blue water out of grey water.

And yet I posted this from yesterday....

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/imag...webyfriday.jpg

I guess they're all tinted, right Mooron???!!

Dude, you can't even defend the gray shot of your boat!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

Capt.Mooron wrote:
Oh fer Gawd's Sakes... first off the "Sail by" shot is on Wildbread Bay
in
the East arm of Great Slave Lake.... and Quit using photoshop to frig
with
the colour maps on your photos... you've made the sunbrella almost
fluorescent and washed out all the detail in the white areas with your
pitiful attempts at producing blue water out of grey water.

And yet I posted this from yesterday....

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/imag...webyfriday.jpg

I guess they're all tinted, right Mooron???!!

Dude, you can't even defend the gray shot of your boat!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

You retouched the photos and it's obvious.... plus the Sail-By shot was
taken on the East Side of the Caribou Islands.... on Great Slave LAKE! The
water there is tinted black from bordering peat bogs all along that part of
the coast. The other side of the Island chain is clear with visibility to 40
ft... and you'll see it in the accompanying shots as BLUE.

Face it... you sail in a sewage lagoon.

CM-

posted to alt.sailing.asa

The
water there is tinted black from bordering peat bogs all along that
part of

Oh my!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Lookee look, Mooron! I think
I see your tail!!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...

The
water there is tinted black from bordering peat bogs all along that
part of

Oh my!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Lookee look, Mooron! I think
I see your tail!!!!

Au Contraire Bobsprit..... it's the premise for the fact that your sailing
grounds are the recipient of the out flow from surrounding input.... in my
case I truthfully stated that peat tints water, but you will not see a high
TSS count. Interestingly enough there is a noticeable thermal separation and
pH value difference between the warmer water on the east side of the Caribou
Islands and the colder west side.

BTW - Are you claiming the grey water in the LIS is a naturally occurring
phenomena based on geomorphology??

CM-

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Uh oh, Mooron!!!! Looks like these pics of the LIS are also quite a bit
bluer than your pete bogged tinted gray waters!!!!

And NOT my pics or hosted by me!!!

http://www.oldgreenwichrealestate.co...wich_point.jpg

http://www.towboatuslis.com/new%20home/test1.18.jpg

http://www.lisrc.uconn.edu/lisrc/ima...no_brother.jpg

http://www.scroope.net/lighthouses/l...ERH00086-1.JPG

Where's the gray, Mooron????!!!!
Like I said, you haven't a clue. It's funny how there are cruising
books for my area...but nothing for yours!!! I sailing in a well known
sailing capital.

RB
35s5
NY

Am I blue? Capt. Rob ASA 8 July 8th 06 03:31 AM
Capt. Mooron, a pale shadow of a man? Capt. Neal® ASA 5 April 6th 05 11:11 AM
Crantz Babtizing Mooron [email protected] ASA 15 December 8th 04 02:21 AM
Harry's lobster boat? Gould 0738 General 3 December 23rd 03 06:24 AM