posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default N Korea launching missle for the 4th of July

"Bob Crantz" wrote

If it been flying for a while the design is typically

proven. It's usually
improper maintainenece that brings them down.

I heard that the same guy who designed the kia Sadon'ta did
the rockets. No wonder they failed!

SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Do they look like this... http://www.sailnow.com/gifs/car_top.jpg

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message news
On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 17:02:24 -0700, "Capt. JG"
scribbled thusly:

I like Dinos. What's wrong with them? Of course, I would sell it and buy a
boat, but....

What's wrong is that whenever I park it in the street, I come back and
there's handprints all over it.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Which is funny in a way...it was just by chance tht I switched the tv on and
heard it...I doubt very seriously if many Americans saw the announcements
about it until the 5th what with all the festivities and all....

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 10:02:35 -0400, "katysails"
scribbled thusly:

Its a blatant attmept at adolesent extorion...tghey want US money and

they
think this is how they'll get it....If they eally did hit Calidornia with
one armed missile (the only one in their arsenal,) how long do you think
there would be a North Korea?
OzOne wrote in message

Do you get the feeling that they're thumbing their noses atya?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

But my point was that they chose July 4th to launch.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I was speaking of the general population...duh.....it's just Punch and
Judy....what I'm wondering is how much China is telling them to do...
OzOne wrote in message ...
On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 07:55:22 -0400, "katysails"
scribbled thusly:

Which is funny in a way...it was just by chance tht I switched the tv on

and
heard it...I doubt very seriously if many Americans saw the announcements
about it until the 5th what with all the festivities and all....

I don't think they were worried about you.

George knew....well the puppet masters did.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

China is not interested in regime change in NK. The next in line person will
make Il look like a decent guy according to the former ambassador to SK.
China controls about 50% of the food they get, as well as a fast amount of
energy and money. To complicate things, they don't want nukes there either.
We need to talk to China about our similarities about our concerns about NK
and build on them, without making too many demands re things like security
council resolutions.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com