posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default N Korea launching missle for the 4th of July

Its a blatant attmept at adolesent extorion...tghey want US money and they
think this is how they'll get it....If they eally did hit Calidornia with
one armed missile (the only one in their arsenal,) how long do you think
there would be a North Korea?
OzOne wrote in message ...

Do you get the feeling that they're thumbing their noses atya?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katysails" wrote in message
Its a blatant attmept at adolesent extorion...tghey want US money and they
think this is how they'll get it

What's even worse is the sick "adult" that feeds this adolescent extortion:

"If you stop building atomic weapons we'll give you atomic technology" (Both
Clinton and Bush)

"If you kill less people, we will give you millions in aid"
(Numerous times all over the world - how did Arafat become a billionaire?)

If America did not have enemies and bogeymen the defense industry would
collapse. Rather than annihilate the N Korean "threat", the US will build a
trillion dollar defense system.

By taking billions of barrels of mid-east oil off line (war and terrorism),
oil companies have made record profits.

Follow the money...

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I just want the car. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
Yeh... well, I've read On the Beach. :-)

Are you hoping that OzOne gasses himself in the garage in his
Brabham-Repco or in the Dunphy Bush Pram?

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I believe the "success" rate was only 50% for those tested. And, the
incoming targets were transmitting precise position information to the
anti-missle system.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
. ..

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
4 have been launched. The ICBM was shot down by our 747 laser ship.

The only working aircraft laser is in a C-130. The 747 has problems.

The Korean missile was knocked out by a space based weapon.

Man, the good fireworks all start all in the sea of Japan.

Any missles leaving California Jon?

There is an active base in CALIFORNIA. It is called Vandenberg.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Walt" wrote in message

Far more plausible that the North Korean engineers simply farked up the
design. Never ascribe to mendacity that which can be explained by
incompetence.

God is a spaced based weapon.

Glory!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Bob Crantz wrote:
"Walt" wrote in message

The Korean missile was knocked out by a space based weapon.

Far more plausible that the North Korean engineers simply farked up the
design. Never ascribe to mendacity that which can be explained by
incompetence.

God is a spaced based weapon.

So is Mr. Murphy.

//Walt
//
// He's everywhere! He's everywhere!
posted to alt.sailing.asa

It was a Ferrari wasn't it?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 11:09:35 -0700, "Capt. JG"
scribbled thusly:

I just want the car. :-)

Which one?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

I like Dinos. What's wrong with them? Of course, I would sell it and buy a
boat, but....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 15:36:09 -0700, "Capt. JG"
scribbled thusly:

It was a Ferrari wasn't it?

An old Dino 246GT..... and you can't have it!

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Wed, 5 Jul 2006 08:44:49 -0600, "Bob Crantz"
scribbled thusly:

. Rather than annihilate the N Korean "threat", the US will build a
trillion dollar defense system.

There's some good old American thinking at work...annihilate, such a
tiny little word, such an horrific proposition.

Thankfully, most of your Govt are clearer thinkers than you.

And even more clearer than you. I said annihilate the "threat", not North
Korea.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 14:01:53 -0400, Walt
scribbled thusly:

Bob Crantz wrote:
"Joe" wrote

4 have been launched. The ICBM was shot down by our 747 laser ship.

The only working aircraft laser is in a C-130. The 747 has problems.

The Korean missile was knocked out by a space based weapon.

Far more plausible that the North Korean engineers simply farked up the
design. Never ascribe to mendacity that which can be explained by
incompetence.

//Walt

Now that is possible Walt, but just how often does the US have a
proven, well used design fail in flight....more often than you might
be aware methinks.

If it been flying for a while the design is typically proven. It's usually
improper maintainenece that brings them down.