posted to alt.sailing.asa
Frank Boettcher

Default batten down the hatches

On 19 Jun 2006 12:38:34 -0700, "Bob" wrote:

Frank Boettcher wrote:

pushing up a 25-30 foot storm surge, $100,000,000,000
in property damage, 2-6 weeks without power and the opportunity to
live in a FEMA trailer for a year or two while you determine that your
insurance is not going to cover and you try to decide what to do next.

Frank
Camille to Katrina, many in between, and pretty much tired of it all.

And you live there for what reason???
Bob

Great seafood? Wonderful sailing? Great fishing? Easy living?I like
Azealas?

Then it could be that it's just a sickness.

I'm currently living upstate and was in the process of moving back
before Katrina. That plan has become subject to additional
evaluation. Every time I go down and spend a couple of nights in my
Mother in Law's FEMA trailer, I come to my senses temporarily.

Frank

Leaking hatches DizzyLizzy Cruising 4 March 15th 06 08:03 PM
Batten down the hatches! Gordon Cruising 4 February 5th 06 03:45 PM
Batten East Coast Thom Stewart ASA 1 December 5th 05 05:06 AM
deck hatches Nigel Boat Building 16 November 18th 05 02:43 AM
deck hatches Nigel Cruising 15 November 18th 05 02:43 AM