posted to alt.sailing.asa
Binary Bill

Default Question for Mooron

Maxprop wrote:
"Gay FArts" wrote in message

Who is Billy?

Absolutely nobody.

I am Billy. Used to go by Binary Bill but I had a big crush on Texas
Joe so I changed my nick to MysTerry so he'd like me more. Didn't work.
I also have romantic interests in Capt. Mooron, so I'm posting as Guy
now. Doesn't seem to be working either. I guess no real sailor is
interested in an old, fat, balding, AIDs infected queer like me. I'm
too afraid to meet anybody in real life.
Well, if nobody likes me I'll just keep on posting like an asshole and
try to **** everyone off. My best move is to post someones home address
and their phone number. I learned how to use a phone book last year,
Pretty slick, eh.

BB

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Not with all the excess baggage he has...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Gay FArts" wrote in message
I know where there is one exactly like what she is looking

for. It's
been on the hard for a couple of years. The yard probably

owns it by
now.

Shouldn't you be packing for your NC trip?

Packing for an imaginary trip is a snap. Imaginary luggage is light and
quite inexpensive.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

and this shoddy piece of
flotsam you just presented in reply to my eloquent and witty response
your troll... is glaring proof.

What are you babbling about now? I have NOT sailed a Nordica 30, nor
would I ever want to. I only posted the reaction of Brenda to tested
out the boat yesterday. He opinion of the boat does not conflict with
yours.

1) Poor construction below
2) "Boat sails itself" means dull sailing
3) Slow boat, ideal for some elderly folk, but too slow for Brenda.

She doesn't like it. Why should this be a problem for you? If you're
actually happy with the Nordica 30, that's great. Learn from Scotty. He
owns one of the worst boats ever made, yet he feels he has the boat he
deserves.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Swab Rob" wrote

What are you babbling about now? I have NOT sailed, nor
would I ever want to.

Yulp.

I only posted the reaction of Brenda to tested
out the boat yesterday. He opinion of the boat does not

conflict with
yours.

''Brenda''? ''he''? Oh, one of 'your' kind.

SV

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Max,

Why wheel him? Those are all images created in the mind. The only
problem being which sock-puppet belongs to which scenario.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Scott,

Kind of hard to keep Genders straight in all the imaginary characters
and their scenarios. Especially when you're busy packing up for
vacation.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Thom Stewart wrote:
Scott,

Kind of hard to keep Genders straight in all the imaginary characters
and their scenarios. Especially when you're busy packing up for
vacation.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

There are only two real females on this list: myseld and
Haggie...anyone else is deluded and confused...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"katy" wrote in message
Thom Stewart wrote:
Scott,

Kind of hard to keep Genders straight in all the

imaginary characters
and their scenarios. Especially when you're busy packing

up for
vacation.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

There are only two real females on this list: myseld and
Haggie...anyone else is deluded and confused...

Barb's still around.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Scott,

Kind of hard to keep Genders straight in all the imaginary

characters
and their scenarios. Especially when you're busy packing

up for
vacation.

you too? Where ya going. I just packed ( threw some clothes
in the bags) for a w/e motorcycle ride. And next w/e we're
going on a cruise ship.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Scotty wrote:
"katy" wrote in message
Thom Stewart wrote:
Scott,

Kind of hard to keep Genders straight in all the

imaginary characters
and their scenarios. Especially when you're busy packing

up for
vacation.

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

There are only two real females on this list: myseld and
Haggie...anyone else is deluded and confused...

Barb's still around.

oops...forgot becasue whe's hardly ever here...and Barbie...and OMG...I
forgot....BABS!!!!