posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Default Bad Moon A rising

Nutsy,

You Dumb Ass!! I live in the Pacific NW. I don't post from PDT+7. A
drink or two might just clear your head and eye sight.

Cripes teach my namesake better than that. Your his Dad! Show him the
Moderate Way. It alright for you to be an Ass Hole but no reason for
your Son to be one Too

Ol Thom

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Gay FArts" wrote ...
On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 21:23:04 GMT, "Maxprop"

wrote:

Well, I suppose folks could contact you by snail mail or

phone and ask for your
new email address

Max won! Rusty's crying uncle!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Gay FArts" wrote in message

JEFFREY A COPPES
MISHAWAKA, IN 46544

(574) 229-6821

Max won! Send him your congratulations!

is this the best you can do? Man you are a pathetic loser.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Maxprop" wrote in message
news

Well, I suppose folks could contact you by snail mail or

phone and ask for
your
new email address

JEFFREY A COPPES
MISHAWAKA, IN 46544
(574) 259-6821

Once again you've proven what a complete waste you are.

Give that number a
try and see whom you get. Then let us know.

It is all he can do when he loses an argument, and he can't
even do that right. Jeeze what an idiot!

Scotty

Bad Moon A rising Joe ASA 47 June 14th 06 10:24 PM
Bad Moon A rising Thom Stewart ASA 0 June 13th 06 11:12 PM
In case you missed this - US Poverty Rates Rising Smithers General 0 December 17th 05 01:35 PM