posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Default Bin Laden still roams free!

Capt. Rob wrote:
Nope....just Bush.

RB
35s5
Ny

You're depressed then eh? Nothing new, and expected.
You do look like a fat version of the dead dirtbag... cept he could
grow a beard.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

You're depressed then eh?

Going sailing tonight. Boo hoo!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Capt. Rob wrote:
You're depressed then eh?

Going sailing tonight. Boo hoo!

RB
35s5
NY

Congrads, I know how special and rare that is for you.
Have fun! Take lots of pictures.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

Nope....just GAY.

Yikes!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

Nope....just Bush.

And you. If American troops kill UBL, you'll be crying in your Kool Aid.
Success for Shrub is anything but what you are hoping for, Michael Moore, er
Bubbles.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

Maxprop wrote:
"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...

Nope....just Bush.

And you. If American troops kill UBL, you'll be crying in your Kool Aid.
Success for Shrub is anything but what you are hoping for, Michael Moore,
er
Bubbles.

Max

I'm always surprised when someone can be so ignorant as Maxi. A
complaint that a terrorist is roaming free is somehow a political wedge
for him.

Not at all. I implied nothing of the sort. My statement was completely
about you, not UBL.

No, Maxi. I think quite a few conservatives wonder why a terrorist
trailing 400lbs of medical gear can't be caught and arrested.

Including this one.

Whose fault is it, Maxi? Jane Fonda's? Dude. Wake up. Your boy Bush is
an awful president and does not represent conservative values.

Correct.

He's
used a phoney anti-liberal stand to keep you at his feet, all the while
focused on a single self centered agenda. If you think Bush is a
republican, you need to look the word up. If Bush was a real member of
ANY party and observing it's values we'd not be in this mess.

He's simply a "paid" politician. His party is whichever special interest
places the most green in his hip pocket.

Are you finally getting the drift of my comment? It had nothing to do with
Bush, UBL, or the GOP. It had only to do with your predictability.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

Nutsy,

Just wondering what kind of boat Bin sails??

Ol Thom