posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

Default Wanna a new ride?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1905-...spagenameZWDVW

This might be easier:

http://tinyurl.com/jkwfg

Support the Boy Scouts!

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter

Martin Baxter wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1905-...spagenameZWDVW

This might be easier:

http://tinyurl.com/jkwfg

Support the Boy Scouts!

Cheers
Marty

How come they are calling this a ketch? I'd call it a brigantine.

Cheers
Marty
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

From the conidition below decks it seems this BS troop is to lazy for
such a fine vessel.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Martin Baxter wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1905-...spagenameZWDVW

This might be easier:

http://tinyurl.com/jkwfg

Support the Boy Scouts!

Why do they have flat feet or something?

Martin Baxter wrote:
How come they are calling this a ketch? I'd call it a brigantine.

Right you are, looks to me like the main yard is carrying a
square sail.... if it's got a main course then it's not a
fore-n-aft rig. But the foreward mast is taller, the forward
gaff sail is bigger, than the aft ones... and most the
historic replicas are called 'topsail schooners' so maybe
they thought this should be a 'topsail ketch.'

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Seahag

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Martin Baxter wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1905-...spagenameZWDVW

This might be easier:

http://tinyurl.com/jkwfg

Support the Boy Scouts!

Cheers
Marty

How come they are calling this a ketch? I'd call it a
brigantine.

Those wacky Balts, I suppose they could call it whatever
they liked back in those days. After all, they didn't have
to answer to a bunch of smart-ass lap-top toting
know-it-alls every time they built a boat!

Seahag

Interesting boat ride on a 26 Twin Vee [email protected] General 5 March 29th 06 05:58 AM
newport to ensenada ride back needed Amish General 0 February 23rd 06 12:59 AM
Wanna a Martec folding prop? [email protected] ASA 28 January 12th 06 01:49 PM
Took a ride this morning ed General 1 October 13th 05 12:59 PM
Took a ride this morning PocoLoco General 0 October 12th 05 09:18 PM