posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Wanna a Martec folding prop?

I have an old Martec 2 blade folding prop with 3/4" shaft hole if
anybody wants it. I'll give it away to get it outa my truck. If I
remember right, it was used for a 30' sailboat with a Yanmar 2GM but
cannot remember the details.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Sold....Email me at

Unless it's gone already. My ex needs one for her Catalina 30.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
NotPony

Shouldn't you make sure it's the right size and
pitch? Or doesn't that matter?
S.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
: Sold....Email me at
:
: Unless it's gone already. My ex needs one for
her Catalina 30.
:
:
: RB
: 35s5
: NY
:

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Shouldn't you make sure it's the right size and
pitch? Or doesn't that matter?

He doesn't know the specs, so I'll take a chance. I have so many
friends with 27-30 foot sailboats, the prop would find a home no matter
what. Why let it go to waste, Steve? I also have a friend with San Juan
30/30 who could use it, among others.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Put it on ebay and make a 100 bucks!

http://www.ebay.com

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Marte...spagenameZWDVW

150 and not sold yet....maybe 185 to 200....

Thats a nice bottle of single malt Scotch.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Why? he's just going to sell it on e-bay with the rest of his
stolen crap.

Scotty

"NotPony" wrote in message
Shouldn't you make sure it's the right size and
pitch? Or doesn't that matter?
S.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
: Sold....Email me at
:
: Unless it's gone already. My ex needs one for
her Catalina 30.
:
:
: RB
: 35s5
: NY
:

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Why? he's just going to sell it on e-bay with the rest of his
stolen crap.

Classy Scotty strikes again.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

The pitch is adjustable.

What is the diameter? With a 3/4" diameter shaft, it
can't be very big.

Don't give it to the Swab. He will just sell it.

Put it on eBay yourself. Be sure to list the diameter of
the prop also. The bigger the wheel, the more it is worth.

"NotPony" wrote

Shouldn't you make sure it's the right size and
pitch? Or doesn't that matter?
S.

"Capt. Rob" wrote
: Sold....Email me at
:
: Unless it's gone already. My ex needs one for
her Catalina 30.
:
:
: RB
: 35s5
: NY
:

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Same prop except mine has a 3/4" shaft. I am shipping it tomorrow to
the first person here who expressed interest, Rob.