posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default New 911 Video released

Nutzy wrote...

Virtually no wing fragments were found outside the

building

''Virtually''?

and the
lawn outside is also mostly intact.

''mostly''?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Not when confined in a building with only a penetration hole through
which
to access oxygen.

You mean a 16 foot hole that went straight through several walls and
buildings?
Oh. In any case I thought the wings sheared off. How did the fuel get
inside?

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

With a fire burning in excess of 2000 degrees F, how much aluminum and
magnesium do you think you're going to find intact in that
building?

You're only about 1000 degrees over.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

It's easier to believe what you *want* to believe, isn't it? You
*want* to
believe that our government

What a sad angry fellow you must be. I have pretty small doubts as to
what happened on 9/11. I tend to believe most of what we heard and saw
happened the way we thought it did on 9/11.
But unlike you, Maxi, I still have an open mind, I'm still interested
in conspiracy theories (which are not always false) and I don't need to
assume someone has a political agenda to question information.
No one, unless they're seriously ill, would want to think our own
government had a hand in 9/11. Even folks with doubts still find it
unthinkable by and large. For you to assume that I or anyone else does
just proves you're really no better than someone who is "certain" of
these theories.
I suggest you do something nice for yourself. You're taking this way
too personally. I'm buying a new van today. See ya!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Not when confined in a building with only a penetration hole through
which
to access oxygen.

You mean a 16 foot hole that went straight through several walls and
buildings?
Oh. In any case I thought the wings sheared off. How did the fuel get
inside?

The fire ball erupted from within the building, so one can assume the wings
did not shear off. The NTSB believes the impact with the ground before
hitting the building broke the spars and the wings folded back against the
fuselage as it penetrated the building, which was a damn shame as the
passengers were robbed of what must have been an impressive view by wings
lying against the sides of the airplane. g

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
LOL. Where on Earth did you get that???

Oh, you know...you're right. The official report released to us was
that the WINGS VAPORIZED on impact.

Yeah? Really? Care to provide a source to show that report? Ridiculous.

Bubbles: -10, and after ten points down you forfeit.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
It's easier to believe what you *want* to believe, isn't it? You
*want* to
believe that our government

What a sad angry fellow I am. I have major doubts as to
what happened on 9/11. I tend to believe none of what we heard and saw
happened the way we thought it did on 9/11.
And unlike you, Maxi, I have a paranoid mind, I'm a believer
in conspiracy theories (which are almost always false) and I need to
assume someone has a political agenda to question information.
No one, unless they're seriously ill like me, would want to think our own
government had a hand in 9/11. We folks with no brains find it
plausible by and large. For you to assume that I or anyone else does
just proves you're right.
I suggest you do something nice for yourself. I'm taking this way
too personally. I'm buying a cemetery plot today. See ya!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
See above. Equating a mountainside crash with a penetration of a solid

building is something I'd expect from you, Bubbles.

How is that? In some of those crashes the planes were in even smaller
peices. Of course we were allowed to see those pieces and none were
carted away under tarps just after impact. Your assumption that fuel
was forced to burn is nothing more than that and if you examine the
building damage, those fires burned fast. It was nothing like the fuel,
burning and pouring into the WTC elevator shafts and so on.

Did you watch the film, Bubbles? Did that monstrous fireball escape your
notice? Did the "after" photos with a whole segment of all five rings of
the Pentagon missing not get your attention?

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Maxprop" wrote in message k.net...

| "Capt. Rob" wrote in message
| oups.com...
| See above. Equating a mountainside crash with a penetration of a solid
|
| building is something I'd expect from you, Bubbles.
|

| How is that? In some of those crashes the planes were in even smaller
| peices. Of course we were allowed to see those pieces and none were
| carted away under tarps just after impact. Your assumption that fuel
| was forced to burn is nothing more than that and if you examine the
| building damage, those fires burned fast. It was nothing like the fuel,
| burning and pouring into the WTC elevator shafts and so on.
|
| Did you watch the film, Bubbles? Did that monstrous fireball escape your
| notice? Did the "after" photos with a whole segment of all five rings of
| the Pentagon missing not get your attention?
|
| Max

Capt. RB watched and believed everything in Fahrenheit 911, too. Such a mindless New York
liberal - probably voted for Hillary.

Ralph Waldo Emerson
posted to alt.sailing.asa
jlrogers

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have no convictions one way or the other RB

Now that's funny!